Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update
670 5 2016-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

I tried to update the firmware but when I finished and checked the file I got the message below. Do I need to delete it from the SD card or what do I need to do to make sure everything is ok with my firmware?
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2016.07.17 12:32:25 =====================
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

2016-7-17
Use props
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

Also I am still having trouble with DJI Go.
Before I tried updating the firmware and even afterwards I cannot get the picture to come up. It seems as if the drone is not connecting with the RC. I have deleted the App and reloaded it, I have already done the C1 + C2 + video button and I also tried the C1 + C2 + picture button but still do not get any picture.

IMG_2186 (1).JPG
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

The log means your drone has been updated to 1.9.6.
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
DJI team
Hong Kong

FishinTexas2015 Posted at 2016-7-18 01:40
Also I am still having trouble with DJI Go.
Before I tried updating the firmware and even afterwards ...

When the drone is connecting with RC, the RC indicator should be solid green. In the screenshot, the app stays in "How to connect" page. I'd suggest you to change other lightning cables or devices.It is probably a connectiong issue between the RC and mobile device.
2016-7-17
Use props
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-18 14:46
When the drone is connecting with RC, the RC indicator should be solid green. In the screenshot, th ...

No,it is not the device or cables.
As mentioned in my other messages I followed the instructions exactly as listed in your tutorial. The drone updated and the light turned green but when I checked the SD card to verify it said (Abort): the firmware is either the same or older than the current version on the drone.
When I turned on my iPAD and connected it to the RC I did get connection with the camera but a message on the DJI GO app said I needed to update my RC firmware but when I clicked on the message it told me to go to dji.com/product/inspire-1/download/.
I do not understand why it is telling me to go to a site for the Inspire 1 when my drone is a phantom 3 Advanced.
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
DJI team
Hong Kong

FishinTexas2015 Posted at 2016-7-19 05:05
No,it is not the device or cables.
As mentioned in my other messages I followed the instructions e ...

Sorry for your confusion and just to clarify, first, the drone's updating has nothing to do with the RC and "Abort" means your drone has been updated to the firmware which you extract to the card. Second, if your RC's firmware is earlier than 1.3.2, please download the 1.3.2 firmware from http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3-adv and use an empty FAT32 flash drive to update it. If it is 1.3.2 or later, please use DJI Go to update the RC to the latest. What's more, normally if the app stays in "How to connect" page, it means there is something wrong in the connection between the RC and your mobile device. So I'd suggest you to try with different lightning cables or IOS devices (devices in the list below are recommended). 兼容列表.JPG
2016-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules