P3P Remote Control led light stuck on ''CYAN'' color - No Response
4717 25 2016-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richardlakhan
New

Good Day, my Remote Control (RC) for my P3P is not responding after i did an update (via app). After i updated the RC and turn off and turn back on - the light (next to battery levels led's) which supposed to be RED when turned on and GREEN when connected to the phantom - is now remaining on  ''CYAN '' color (Not Blue) and the remote is not connecting.

I tried to re-install the firmware via usb and nothing happened, i also tried to re-link the RC to the phantom and nothing happened.......anytime i turn on the RC it don't even make a sound or beep, it just remains stuck on CYAN color light (1st led).......i had even tried turning on the RC alone without my tablet with the app and same problem. This entire problem only happened when i turn on my phantom to fly this morning and after a restart (turn off and turn back on) the app said firmware is not latest so i update it...and after doing so then this happened. Before i had already all the latest firmware installed so i don't know why it came up to update again and cause this problem now...   Any HELP?

Led light Stuck on ''Cyan''-no response

Led light Stuck on ''Cyan''-no response
2016-7-17
Use props
Wulf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45059 ft
Canada

blue light on remote normally means update in progress
2016-7-17
Use props
richardlakhan
New

Wulf Posted at 2016-7-18 05:07
blue light on remote normally means update in progress

the light (next to battery levels led's) which supposed to be RED when turned on and GREEN when connected to the phantom - is now remaining on  ''CYAN '' color (Not Blue) and the remote is not connecting.
2016-7-17
Use props
ryanjokhoo.gmai
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Someone from DJI should be on these Forums to answer our questions.. dont know why not
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Richard, please try these steps to force RC to update. Reinstall the app before if necessary.
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any fingers, and turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.

2016-7-17
Use props
Underkover_Kid
New

Trinidad and Tobago

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-18 03:40
Hello Richard, please try these steps to force RC to update. Reinstall the app before if necessary.

hey man, thanks for your input....but i tried all that already.......but strange tho......the way i saw to reset it was to press the 4 buttons while the contrller is OFF and then turn ON (holding the 4 buttons)
2016-7-20
Use props
Underkover_Kid
New

Trinidad and Tobago

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-18 03:40

hey man, thanks for your input....but i tried all that already.......but strange tho......the way i saw to reset it was to press the 4 buttons while the contrller is OFF and then turn ON (holding the 4 buttons)
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Underkover_Kid Posted at 2016-7-20 20:51
hey man, thanks for your input....but i tried all that already.......but strange tho......the way  ...

Does the app prompt up a upgrading notification after you turn on the RC with these 4 buttons holding on?
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Underkover_Kid Posted at 2016-7-20 08:50
hey man, thanks for your input....but i tried all that already.......but strange tho......the way  ...

Hi, can you try this?

While the controller was already on, press C1, C2, the video button and waited to hear a unique sound and then pressed the "G" dial on the right.
2016-7-21
Use props
Kampaipost
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58757 ft
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-17 23:40
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.

hello, have that same issue and after i did what you said and rebooted the cyan light is still solid and no app connection. PLEASE HELP P3P GL300A
2017-10-24
Use props
CirCool Bilog
New

Philippines

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.

Hello. I have the same issue, tired what you said and rebooted. nothing happened, even tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery to no luck, Please help. Phantom 3 pro.
2017-12-23
Use props
fans672404db
lvl.1

Poland

Hello,
i have same issue cyan led fix on my GL300A i cannot enter inside the DJI go with all device Android and IOS including the DJI Assistant..
someone help

thanks in advance
2017-12-28
Use props
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

fans672404db Posted at 2017-12-28 08:42
Hello,
i have same issue cyan led fix on my GL300A i cannot enter inside the DJI go with all device Android and IOS including the DJI Assistant..
someone help

Press these four buttons on the remote controller at the same time C1,C2, recording button and the scroll button that adjusts the ISO. Now with another finger turn the remote controller on without letting the other fingers go. Once the rc is on, turn on the App(while your device is connected to the rc) and you should be able to download and install the rc firmware again. You may need to do this a couple of times (while your device is connected to the net) before you get the "new fw available" message.
2017-12-28
Use props
IRON_MAN78
lvl.1

Italy

PowerBand1 Posted at 2017-12-28 10:51
Press these four buttons on the remote controller at the same time C1,C2, recording button and the scroll button that adjusts the ISO. Now with another finger turn the remote controller on without letting the other fingers go. Once the rc is on, turn on the App(while your device is connected to the rc) and you should be able to download and install the rc firmware again. You may need to do this a couple of times (while your device is connected to the net) before you get the "new fw available" message.

Hi,
sorry for my late reply but i was outside of my country for works...i try to do what you said, with RC off i push C1+C2 record and weel button ISO on the right of RC (around 10 times) but nothing happens ....cyan led still fix ...and i cannot enter inside the camera view.....some more suggestions ..otherwise i will send it to the DJI workshop...

thank in advance
2018-1-12
Use props
IRON_MAN78
lvl.1

Italy

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.

Hello DJI-Paladin,
I tried what you said in your previous post...but nothing happens, cyan led still fix on the RC and i cannot see the camera view in my iPhone 6s +...some more help??...otherwise i wail send it to the DJI workshop..

thanks in advance
2018-1-12
Use props
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

IRON_MAN78 Posted at 2018-1-12 23:33
Hello DJI-Paladin,
I tried what you said in your previous post...but nothing happens, cyan led still fix on the RC and i cannot see the camera view in my iPhone 6s +...some more help??...otherwise i wail send it to the DJI workshop..

One guy had success by pressing C1 C2 + Record + Photo buttons and Go App asks for an upgrade.
2018-1-13
Use props
IRON_MAN78
lvl.1

Italy

PowerBand1 Posted at 2018-1-13 01:18
One guy had success by pressing C1 C2 + Record + Photo buttons and Go App asks for an upgrade.

i'll try and i let you know.

many thank
2018-1-13
Use props
IRON_MAN78
lvl.1

Italy

Kampaipost Posted at 2017-10-24 19:24
hello, have that same issue and after i did what you said and rebooted the cyan light is still solid and no app connection. PLEASE HELP P3P GL300A

did you find any solution???
2018-1-13
Use props
IRON_MAN78
lvl.1

Italy

PowerBand1 Posted at 2018-1-13 01:18

I need press all the buttons when the RC is OFF or ON?
2018-1-13
Use props
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

IRON_MAN78 Posted at 2018-1-13 07:12
I need press all the buttons when the RC is OFF or ON?

Off...hold down then turn rc on.
2018-1-13
Use props
IRON_MAN78
lvl.1

Italy

PowerBand1 Posted at 2018-1-13 11:57
Off...hold down then turn rc on.

Nothing i failed all the test...
2018-1-15
Use props
Majin
New
United States

any update to this? i am having the same problem
2018-2-6
Use props
N/A
New
Flight distance : 19459 ft

United States

PowerBand1 Posted at 2017-12-28 10:51
Press these four buttons on the remote controller at the same time C1,C2, recording button and the scroll button that adjusts the ISO. Now with another finger turn the remote controller on without letting the other fingers go. Once the rc is on, turn on the App(while your device is connected to the rc) and you should be able to download and install the rc firmware again. You may need to do this a couple of times (while your device is connected to the net) before you get the "new fw available" message.

This worked for me, but I found that I had to first have the GO4 app open and in the firmware screen for it to work. This screen can be accessed by holding the three bar button at the to right of the main screen. I selected to "downgrade" to the oldest version. I doubt that is mattered which one I selected since it was not detecting any firmware version on the RC.
2018-2-8
Use props
Vada Kornegay
New

United States

Has anybody been able to resolve this? I have the exact same problem.
2018-8-31
Use props
Vada Kornegay
New

United States

Found the solution!! with the remote plugged in, go to the DJI go app and when you get to the screen that shows your device and says "how to connect" at the bottom, press the 3 horizontal bars at the top for 5 seconds and let go. a screen will pop up and ask you which version of the firmware you want to load. the 1.8 didn't work. the 1.6 version did. Once it started loading the light turned blue and did everything it was supposed to will firm ware was updating. I turn off the app and turned on the drone and remote and pugged back into the device. once I did that the app was able to see my remote but, it still requested a firmware up date tp 1.9.. I did that and it was successful. it then said my drone and remote were still disconnected. so I followed the steps I've seen in so many videos (and on this post) to reconnect. I held down the c1, c2 and c3 buttons until I heard a beep. then I pressed the right wheel a couple of seconds the light started blinking blue and I pressed the restart with my tool. the drone light next to the restart starts blinking red and then turns green and so does the remote. YAY!!!!
2018-8-31
Use props
Vada Kornegay
New

United States

N/A Posted at 2018-2-8 11:04
This worked for me, but I found that I had to first have the GO4 app open and in the firmware screen for it to work. This screen can be accessed by holding the three bar button at the to right of the main screen. I selected to "downgrade" to the oldest version. I doubt that is mattered which one I selected since it was not detecting any firmware version on the RC.

yes this started the process to working but, I didn't understand what you meant then I found it on another post as well.
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules