RC connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

I have been working all day on trying to get my drone to connect with the RC. At first I could not get any signal whatsoever even after trying that whole C1 + C2 + picture button and I also tried C1 + C2 + video button with zero success. I tried many different things but got nowhere so I formatted my SD card and reloaded the latest firmaware. I also deleted the DJI Go app and reloaded it again.
When I started everything back up again after doing all that I FINALLY got the connection back between my drone and the RC.... HOWEVER, the app indicated that I now needed to update the RC with the firmware so I clicked the update firmware and once it uploaded successfully it prompted me to reboot the control so I shut it down and when I powered it up again the drone would not connect with the RC.
I once again shut  everything down and did everything again and once again the DJI Go app indicated that I needed to update the remote.... I again did so and once again the drone would not connect.
Each time I formatted the SD card (as instructed in the tutorial) and updated the drone I was able to see the picture on my iPAD and I was able to move the camera with the RC HOWEVER I could NOT get the drone to turn on. I imagine its because the RC needs to be updated BUT each time I updated the firmware on the RC and rebooted it the drone would stop connecting with the RC and I would loose the picture.
WHat am I doing wrong?
PLease note that my itunes is off, my wifi is off and just about everything else is off so it should be working..... and yes, I did go back to the SD card and confirmed that the update was successful.
Need help!!!
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, which iPad do you use? Have you tried different cables?
2016-7-17
Use props
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

Hello
I sent in my Drone to a repair center and they say I need a new remote control because something shorted out internally. I have not dropped my remote control, I have not exposed it to moisture or water and I have not dropped it. With that said, will DJI replace it since it seems to be a defect?
One day my drone was working perfectly and the very next day I lost the video feed...although I could still fly it I could not see the camera view. As you have read in my posts, I have tried everything and the problem seemed to have gotten worst when I no longer could start the motors.
I sent it to Drone Doctors and they say that the RC needs to be replaced so I am hoping that DJI will cover this since it was not caused by me.
Please help!!
2016-7-26
Use props
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

Can you tell me how to add pictures to this so I can send you proof of my purchase?
2016-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules