2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Holger4221 Posted at 2016-9-1 22:05
I am sorry that you have to get through that with a brand new PH3A. I'm not a business owner and c ...

Please red the forum rules and post accordingly.
You should have received an auto email with a ticket number. Are you saying that you emailed support and received no response?
What is your email and I will look it up.
2016-9-1
Use props
Holger4221
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Holger4221 Posted at 2016-9-1 23:07
DJI-Ken. Not again, please. You are asking me that now how many times? I used the chat support. Ja ...

I do not work in the sales, online chat, or customer service department.
Chat or customer service can look it up for you. If you want me to loo, I need the ticket number or your email address.
2016-9-1
Use props
Holger4221
Banned

2016-9-1
Use props
Holger4221
Banned

2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

I don't understand what that's supposed to mean.
If you don't want to give me the ticket# or your email then please reply to your email with your questions and you will need to have them respond to you.
Without more information from you I cannot assist you.
2016-9-1
Use props
Holger4221
Banned

2016-9-1
Use props
Holger4221
Banned

2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Holger4221 Posted at 2016-9-1 23:41
quote:

doing what I promised. That's how your customers are feeling and they get upset. But inste ...

I spoke to a few different departments and please call 818-235-0789 and they will take care of the return.
2016-9-1
Use props
Holger4221
Banned

2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Holger4221 Posted at 2016-9-2 01:04
To make a long story short @ DJI-Ken.
Michelle didn't sent the email and Bob didn't sent the email ...

Again I am sorry, please call the phone number and they will take care of you. You can even ask for a supervisor if you want and can explain to them and set up the return.
2016-9-1
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-8-29 20:59
I really am sorry. Reply to my post when you get a email saying it's been checked in and being eval ...

Just got the notice that it's arrived and been booked in.  Thanks
2016-9-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-7 06:16
Just got the notice that it's arrived and been booked in.  Thanks

Ok, thanks.
When the repair shop manager gets in, I will go watch a POI flight attempt or try it myself.
2016-9-7
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-7 07:33
Ok, thanks.
When the repair shop manager gets in, I will go watch a POI flight attempt or try it m ...

Thanks Ken,
I just got the email stating it's headed back to me.  Do you have any information on what was found or what the result was?

thank-you
2016-9-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-9 04:31
Thanks Ken,
I just got the email stating it's headed back to me.  Do you have any information on w ...

I just got back from flying it. I did a POI and got a compass error. I landed and calibrated the compass and tried POI 2 more times and it worked fine. Also did a few waypoints and worked well.
I asked them to put in a new compass, and they already replaced a bunch of parts on it today.
I will not be here tomorrow and someone else will test fly it.
But it does work now.
2016-9-8
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-8 13:56
I just got back from flying it. I did a POI and got a compass error. I landed and calibrated the c ...

Thank you for the update.
2016-9-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-9 05:44
Thank you for the update.

No problem at all.
2016-9-8
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

Just received it today and immediately headed out to me test field.  STILL NOT WORKING.

1st POI Attempt - FAIL - Compass Error/ Low GPS Signal
2nd POI Attmept - worked for 3 orbits and then FAIL - Compass Error / Low GPS Signal
1st Waypoint Attempt  - Fail, hit 3rd waypoint and went into a hover
2nd Waypoint test - FAIL, same thing as above
1st Automated flight thru UgCS - FAIL, made one waypoint and then went into a hover.
2nd Automated flight thru UgCS - FAIL, made it to 2nd waypoint and then went into a hover.

And yes, before I flew, I did and IMU, compass and gimbal calibration, and updated the DJI Go app on my tablet.

Meanwhile my other P3A that was working has to go back to you with a cracked motor mount.  

I have 4 jobs scheduled this week and no vehicle to complete them with.

If it was your intention to sink my new 2 month old business, congratulations, you have done it.  Way to go!!!!

Go ahead, tell me your sorry one more time.  

You need to overnight, air freight me a new P3A, RIGHT NOW, in order to get me operational and show some sort of accountability for this whole thing.
2016-9-19
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

I'm calling into support again right now.  

Asking to speak to a supervisor, but on hold for a very long time.

.................................Update..............................

So a 56 minute phone call to finally speak to a supervisor who told me to do a "cold" calibration and call back tomorrow.  
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

dax Posted at 2016-9-20 07:27
Just received it today and immediately headed out to me test field.  STILL NOT WORKING.

1st POI A ...

They called me when it was ready to test after changing many components, myself and a few other people flew it in POI mode and waypoint mode. it was flown for 2 full batteries and was fine.
I don't know what to say, in the morning I will get with the shop manager, customer service supervisor, and tech, and discuss your case.
As far as shipping a new aircraft overnight, I'm pretty sure they will not do that as it tested fine but I only offer technical support and cannot make those decisions.
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

I talked to several people, you basically have a new aircraft. Everything that has to do with the flight system and intelligent flight modes was changed just to make sure.
new main board, which that is most all the electronics including the flight controller, new camera, new GPS, and new compass. The only things that were not changed were the shell, motors, and VPS, which those components have noting to do with POI and Waypoints.
Again, it flew 100% fine here. You did not send in the RC and that's the only thing that cannot be ruled out. Although the RC shouldn't make a difference. But link up your other RC with the aircraft and attempt a POI to see if there's the slim chance it's the RC that's causing the issue.
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-20 09:27
I talked to several people, you basically have a new aircraft. Everything that has to do with the fl ...

So are you telling me I'm on my own and have to deal with an aircraft that doesn't function on my end?

I'm not doubting what you are saying, but I've tried two different controllers and two different tablets and two different pieces of software and it's not following automated instructions.  

Something is causing this issue!!!   It's under warranty you need to take care of it.  
I am officially requesting to send this back and get a full replacement controller, and aircraft.  I do not want this unreliable, un safe hardware operating under my business.  
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-20 09:27
I talked to several people, you basically have a new aircraft. Everything that has to do with the fl ...

I am doing a "cold" calibration and then going to my test flight area to test extensively more than yesterday.

I will post my results when I return.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-21 00:47
I am doing a "cold" calibration and then going to my test flight area to test extensively more tha ...

I don't think a cold calibration will make any difference, that's usually done when you want the "Aircraft Warming Up" to go quicker.
But, as a last resort please try.And one more thing, from your last flights I see your Android app is on 2.8.4, please update to the latest 2.9.1 then test.
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-20 09:51
I don't think a cold calibration will make any difference, that's usually done when you want the "A ...

One substantial difference was the MOD value today during the "cold" calibration.  Yesterday as soon as I unpacked it, the value was mid 1700 to mid 1800.  Today the value was in the 1300 range.

Heading for testing now.
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-20 09:51
I don't think a cold calibration will make any difference, that's usually done when you want the "A ...

All mobile devices have been updated to current DJI Go.  Used a combination of 2 Remote Controllers, and 3 different Android Flight Controller devices.
Had my visual observer present and documented the following.

all logs are uploaded and Synced to DJI from all 3 Devices.

Sept 19 Flight 1
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: POI Result: Fail
Notes:  "Atti mode" audible warning, “Weak GPS Signal” error, Compass Error, loses orbit

Sept 19 Flight 1
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: POI Result: Pass
Notes:  4 orbits successful

Sept 19 Flight 2
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: Waypoints  Result: Fail
Notes: “Atti Mode” warning, Goes into hover and does not complete mission at 2:44

Sept 19 Flight 3 15:41
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: Waypoints Mission with UgCS  Result: Fail
Notes: Aircraft will not complete mission, completes 2 of 5 waypoints and goes into a hover

Sept 19 Flight 4 15:45
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: Waypoints Mission with UgCS  Result: Fail
Notes: Aircraft will not complete mission, completes 3 of 5 waypoints and goes into a hover

Sept 20 Flight 1 11:22 PST
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: POI  Result: Fail
Notes: Atti mode" audible warning, “Weak GPS Signal” error, Compass Error, loses orbit 0:50

Sept 20 Flight 1  11:22 PST
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: POI  Result: Fail
Notes: Atti mode" audible warning, “Weak GPS Signal” error, Compass Error, loses orbit 2:24

Sept 20 Flight 2  11:25 PST
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: Waypoints  Result: Pass
Notes: Direction consistent with Route.

Sept 20 Flight 3  11:29 PST
RC: 1  FC: Tab A 7”  Test: Waypoints  Result: Fail
Notes: Atti mode" audible warning, “Weak GPS Signal” error, Compass Error, Goes into hover 2:02 Will not continue mission

Sept 20 Flight 4  11:43 PST
RC: 2  FC: Sam S5  Test: POI  Result: Fail
Notes: Atti mode" audible warning, “Weak GPS Signal” error, Compass Error, loses orbit 0:55

Sept 20 Flight 5  11:45 PST
RC: 2  FC: Sam S5  Test: POI  Result: Pass
Notes:

Sept 20 Flight 6  11:49 PST
RC: 2  FC: Sam S5  Test: Waypoints  Result: Fail
Notes: “Atti Mode” warning, Goes into hover and does not complete mission at 2:59

Sept 20 Flight 7  11:53 PST
RC: 2  FC: Sam S5  Test: Waypoints  Result: Pass
Notes: Route consistent with Record

Sept 20 Flight 8 11:58 PST
RC: 2  FC: Sam S5  Test: Waypoints  Result: Fail
Notes: Route consistent with Direction,
“Atti Mode” warning, “Weak GPS Signal” error, Compass Error 2:57

Sept 20 Flight 9 12:05
RC: 2  FC: Tab A 9”  Test: POI  Result: Fail
Notes: Compass Error Erratic Flight, almost lost control, 1:06,

On a positive note, this is the first time EVER since out of the box that it's completed a full POI orbit with out failing.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-21 01:26
One substantial difference was the MOD value today during the "cold" calibration.  Yesterday as so ...

I have an Air and an Air2 and I can really tell the difference between them. The Air2 on the GO map page is super fast whereas the Air has a little lag.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-21 04:07
All mobile devices have been updated to current DJI Go.  Used a combination of 2 Remote Controller ...

The last flight record that myself and the data analysis team see is 9/15. Can you sync again and make sure you are logged into the email you have in your ticket.
Also, contact support and sent the aircraft/RC back in and they will exchange it for a completely different aircraft.
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-21 04:48
The last flight record that myself and the data analysis team see is 9/15. Can you sync again and  ...

Just synched again.

Please keep in mind I have not been able to rename this aircraft, in DJI Go it shows up as "choose a name for your inspire".

How can I rename so you can see these logs?
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-21 05:06
Just synched again.

Please keep in mind I have not been able to rename this aircraft, in DJI Go i ...

You don't need to have the aircraft named to sync and be available for us to see.
But I still only see the same flights and the last being still 9/15.
Try renaming to see what happens, from General Settings,  and it's above About  "Device Name" with the aircraft on.
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-21 05:25
You don't need to have the aircraft named to sync and be available for us to see.
But I still onl ...

I don't have a device name option in About.

It is synched because all three of my android devices have the current flight logs on them now.

The logs from 9/15 are from my other aircraft that is on it's way back with a cracked motor mount, not this one.
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-21 05:25
But I still onl ...

In About I only have the following info, Which can't be changed
app - 2.9.1
version 1.9.60
Remote Controller 1.6.0
Flight Controller SN- *******062
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

dax Posted at 2016-9-21 06:09
In About I only have the following info, Which can't be changed
app - 2.9.1
version 1.9.60

It's only on IOS that you can rename it.
I will look again in the morning.
But regardless, still call support in the morning and send it in.
2016-9-20
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-20 21:01
It's only on IOS that you can rename it.
I will look again in the morning.
But regardless, still c ...

I just emailed support again referencing the above flights and my previous RMA#.

Sorry but the thought of another hour on hold again with support by phone isn't very appealing to me tonight.  I'm extremely frustrated and deflated with this whole situation and just want it resolved once and for all, as I am sure you do too.

Hopefully you can just replace the aircraft with one that works and we can all move on with our lives.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-21 14:05
I just emailed support again referencing the above flights and my previous RMA#.

Sorry but the th ...

Did you talk to support, I told you that they already said they would replace the aircraft.
But again, several people were here when it was flown in the intelligent flight modes and it did not give any errors for an entire battery.
2016-9-21
Use props
dax
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-21 07:44
Did you talk to support, I told you that they already said they would replace the aircraft.
But ag ...

Thank-you and Sorry, I didn't see that.  Very appreciated.  On hold now.
2016-9-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dax Posted at 2016-9-22 00:03
Thank-you and Sorry, I didn't see that.  Very appreciated.  On hold now.

All taken care of now?
2016-9-22
Use props
obieezx11
Banned
Flight distance : 8264 ft
Australia

2016-9-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

obieezx11 Posted at 2016-9-23 17:22
Yes buddy contact the uncontactable  you will have 1 assistent tell you what they will do for you  ...

You posted the exact same thing in another thread.
What is your ticket# and I will investigate.
2016-9-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules