VR Headset Experience - Litchi App
921 3 2016-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UCLABruins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488904 ft

United States

I'm not impressed. I don't think the technology is at a point to which this feature is useable or practical. For one, while using it, there's no way currently to control basic options. You're just left with the controls from the controller. It's just not usefly at all. For now, Virtual Reality is only good for gaming and adult entertainment. I'm returning my headset.

2016-7-17
Use props
jhopper9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 381355 ft
United States

Not sure I agree.  I just completed my initial flight with my new Blitzwolf VR Glasses with the recently updated Litchi app, i was really cool controlling my P3A with head movements.  My VR glasses were still connected to my RC with a longer USB cable and I have the choice of either using head motion or the joystick to control everything.  It's especially useful on sunny days because you don't have to stare into a washed out screen on the smart phone to see what I'm recording.  This was just my first flight with the glasses, but I was really amazed with them.
2016-8-3
Use props
kyrvas
lvl.3
United States

jhopper9 Posted at 2016-8-3 13:13
Not sure I agree.  I just completed my initial flight with my new Blitzwolf VR Glasses with the recently updated Litchi app, i was really cool controlling my P3A with head movements.  My VR glasses were still connected to my RC with a longer USB cable and I have the choice of either using head motion or the joystick to control everything.  It's especially useful on sunny days because you don't have to stare into a washed out screen on the smart phone to see what I'm recording.  This was just my first flight with the glasses, but I was really amazed with them.

Tell us more about your experience with your Blitzwolf VR Glasses. :-)

2016-12-27
Use props
Brocktree
lvl.1
United States

What was OP's VR headset?
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules