Ronin M Remote Controller lagging
3256 5 2016-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lukasduncius
New

Lithuania

Hello,

When i turn on Ronin-M, gimbal LED indicator starts blinking red and that's ok. According user manual, when the remote controller is turned on, LED indicator should always be green, but when i turn on the remote controller, the LED indicator starts blinking green - red - green - red - ...  I think it causes lag between gimbal and the remote conroller, cause the gimbal moves according to the remote controller only when the green light appears. When red light appears the gimbal seems not be getting any signals from remote controller eventhough the button is pressed. I tried binding remote controller with gimbal once more, but it doesn't help. Could you help me to fix this problem, please?
2016-7-18
Use props
lukasduncius
New

Lithuania

I found the solution - remote controller wasn't updated to the latest version.
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

lukasduncius@gm Posted at 2016-7-18 22:04
I found the solution - remote controller wasn't updated to the latest version.

Have you tried updating the RC via the Ronin Assistant Software? The mismatched firmware is the likely cause for this issue.
2016-7-18
Use props
fansec9b4b46
New

Serbia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-18 08:10
Have you tried updating the RC via the Ronin Assistant Software? The mismatched firmware is the likely cause for this issue.

I have same problem. All firmware a update... Pls, help!
2017-1-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fansec9b4b46 Posted at 2017-1-29 01:19
I have same problem. All firmware a update... Pls, help!

Are you using a Ronin M also, or is it a different model?
2017-1-29
Use props
tenser
lvl.1

United States

Here the steps:

1 connect your ronin m transmitter to your pc via usb and fire it up.

2 after Windows ricognized the transmitter, open the latest dji assistant, in this case the 2.5.

3 login with your email and password and go to the update menu.

4 inside the specific upgrade firmware menu tipe with your keyboard "door".

5 a new pop up will appear and you have to type into user and password the word "ronin"

6 this allow to force dji assistant to unlock the latest transmitter version to 1.1.0.21 !!

7 follow the intruction and that's it! Don't be afraid if the update fail first time. This procedure first erase the transmitter firmware. redo the same procedure and dji assistant will install the latest firmware 1.1.0.21 Do the calibration and ronin will works PERFECT!!!
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules