Having trouble getting my video into the DJI Go App to edit.
725 1 2016-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joestover
New

United States

Am new to the Phantom 4.  Have only had about 4 days.  Read about it and watched tutorials for most of 2 days before first flight.  Have flown with success and taken some video with it and all looks great.  I pulled the SD card and copied the video files into my video folder on my PC, then synced with my Ipad and can watch on my Ipad.  I want to use the DJI Go App editor to work on, but when I choose local videos, the videos are not listed.  I have tried searching for an answer before posting here, but cannot figure it out.  Can anyone please give any direction or suggestions?  Also, can anyone suggest a good editor for use on my Windows 10 PC?  Thanks!!
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Hello joestover, you can import the card's video or the ipad's video via here. But if you want to download the video from the drone, the video resolution should be 1080P or lower. And currently most of the mobile devices’ performance is not enough to edit 2K or 4K videos. What's more, here is a thread of some video editing software on PC :http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=49499&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline 媒体库导入.PNG
2016-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules