How do I change perspective in the GO Simulaotr
4805 4 2016-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shahab.sattar
New

Bangladesh

I saw several tutorials on YouTube and tried to give the GO simulator a try for my new Phantom 4. There seems to be no way to change the perspective. Getting only external view. I have the latest version of the app.

Can anyone help?
image.jpg
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's the only view that's available.
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Hello shahab.sattar, currently there is only the external view in the simulator.
2016-7-18
Use props
shahab.sattar
New

Bangladesh

Mmmm that's a shame. All the old tutorials online show that the earlier version of the simulator had the ability to change views - could have been very useful for learning. I wonder why this feature was removed in the new app?
2016-7-19
Use props
Hauptmann2200
New
United States

shahab.sattar Posted at 2016-7-19 06:17
Mmmm that's a shame. All the old tutorials online show that the earlier version of the simulator had the ability to change views - could have been very useful for learning. I wonder why this feature was removed in the new app?

It really IS a shame.    Makes the Sim nearly useless.  I'll have to practice  with real flying on my deck.

On the bright side, DJI unveiled a new sim at the IES in Las Vegas last January which has lots of new features, including ground detail that will knock your socks off.  I hope it can be used with just the controller, and not the aircraft.  I can't wait for it to be released!  
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules