3629 6 2016-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
datincan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United Kingdom

While considering an M600 I've read this thread,
Can someone from Dji chime in and tell whats happened there, there were no further updates on that thread by anyone from dji. I'd like to know what the chances of it failing like that are.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2647272&page=65

[size=1.15em]"Matrice 600 crash/failure

Bad news for me and for DJI,
My 1 week new m600 decided to shut power off while in the air and came down like a brick.
Why, I have no idea, this was the first Matrice600 down here in South America Peru, did two days of test flights with x3 and x5raw, and a few days ago, in its first big job for a feature film with the x5raw, it shuts power off and die.

I have flown multi rotors Since the first day holger buss created the quad mikrokopter, I have build myself all kind of machines, flown in all terrains with all type of clients,.... This incident wasn't my fault!,, Just was a straight flight with no inputs, camera pointing forward and the drone just turned of, I can tell because the footage cuts just at the moment when drone is falling, so the camera also loss power....

I can't believe this, 4000 dollars to S...t,...... I ..... How will dji respond to this?
I'm planning to get my money back, or get a new drone, or whatever, ... I will not rest or give up until dji respond to this,
This was supposed to be a professional platform, and I consider myself a professional with multi rotor, and this was a professional film production, and I would like this time to be treated like a professional by Dji,
This is no phantom flyaway, no phantom crash, this is no toy,
This is big professional platform, for big client, and loyal people.

For now , I'm trying to connect what is left from the A3 to the assistant to download the flight record, I'm sure there is the proof for this bad m600 unit....

So what's next DJI??
I want my money back this time,
- matrice 600 destroyed
- x5 adapter destroyed
-x5raw camera destroyed
-3 tb47s battery destroyed"

2016-7-18
Use props
tedrosenberger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23665 ft
United States

Very sorry to read this.  I'm scared every time I fly my M600 and X5R.    I think / hope DJI will help you.   They helped me when I had an unexplained total loss of control a few months ago due to some sort of compass interference.   But it took 4 weeks to get it resolved.
2016-7-18
Use props
datincan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

tedrosenberger Posted at 2016-7-18 20:14
Very sorry to read this.  I'm scared every time I fly my M600 and X5R.    I think / hope DJI will he ...

Hi, It was not me that this happened to, it's from another forum where Dji partake. No further info was given on this. I read your post about using the P4 near the M600 may be what caused the crash. Did you find out if this was the reason, or what was the reason. Thanks
2016-7-18
Use props
tedrosenberger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23665 ft
United States

datincan Posted at 2016-7-18 18:30
Hi, It was not me that this happened to, it's from another forum where Dji partake. No further inf ...

I think it was compass failure or signal interference.   My new M600 has Pro so hopefully this will never repeat.  But i'll certainly never fly another drone near it again.
2016-7-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed responded to you suggesting to contact your regional DJI Support Center in order to get started with a RMA for further diagnostics and repair, which you acknowledged in the post. Have you done this? Could you provide the RMA number? I'm sorry to hear about this incident, but having the unit serviced by a repair technician would be able to tell you more through flight data analysis etc. in order to better understand what happened.
2016-7-19
Use props
datincan
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-19 18:02
Tahoe_Ed responded to you suggesting to contact your regional DJI Support Center in order to get sta ...

Have you understood who is quoting who in each post? and which post are you replying to?
2016-7-19
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

dang that sucks its happened to me multiple times
2022-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules