NAZAM CONNECTION PROBLEM NEED HELP
3502 6 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reelinsanity.em
New

United States

I am having problems connecting to the NAZAM assistant with my Phantom 1 purchased new in December 2014. I have downloaded and installed the driver correctly and the latest version of the assistant. I powered up my stock transmitter that came with the unit, powered up the Phantom and then connected the USB to the side port on the Phantom and then to the USB connection on my laptop. I do not get any of the blinking lights on the bottom left corner of the assistant window. Not sure what to do next. I did try to download the configuration perameter file but for some reason it is not recognized by my current laptop set up. Still I would have thougth I would have established connection without it.
2015-1-25
Use props
cbx1963.email
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Have a look here it may help
2015-1-25
Use props
reelinsanity.em
New

United States

cbx1963.email Posted at 2015-1-26 02:18
Have a look here it may help youtube how to connect to naza

Yes i had already viewed this video and I have followed everything just as it was described in the video. The messed up part is the phantom light burns green which signals the connection is good between the computer and the phantom. I am using the stock transmitter with the phantom, don't know if I am expecting for stuff to happen that can't because of this. Still I would expect the connection indicator lights to be blinking if the connection is right., and they don't.

Still at same place scratching my head.
2015-1-26
Use props
bigwoe4.gmail
New
United States

I am having the same problem. I have a very weak green light when the phantom is connected. I have no mode lights, on the Naza screen and when I view the upgrade screen, it asks connect to controller. I have re-installed everything as discribed with no luck at all. It flys fine but when I installed a gimbal,the lack of communication with the naza left me with no pitch control!
2015-1-30
Use props
kirk2579.aol
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

Make sure you are using the correct version of the Phantom Assistant
P1 has a different program than the Phantom 2. I am guesing you are using the P2 assistant and or need the Windows driver download
2015-2-12
Use props
gosset.alban
New

France

and how do you find the assistant for phantom 1? this is only one assistant on the web site.
2015-3-3
Use props
legrandphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4743635 ft
  • >>>
United States

at the bottom of the Phantom downloads page there is the option to download NAZA-M Assistant Software 2.20 for Win or Mac.

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom/download
Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 1.15.32 PM.png
2015-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules