Kegstandkyle
lvl.2

2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Wow, it is quite an unique theme video in the forum. Thanks for your sharing.
2016-7-18
Use props
Kegstandkyle
lvl.2

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-19 14:42
Wow, it is quite an unique theme video in the forum. Thanks for your sharing.

No problem, it was very interesting to fly this!
2016-7-19
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

I sometimes wish people who post videos would provide a bit more background information on the video subject.
The video was intersting...colors were odd......but I liked it.   Thanks

For anyone interested...here is some information on this facility

UMore Park Abandoned Munitions Plant

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/umore-park
2016-7-19
Use props
Kegstandkyle
lvl.2

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-7-20 05:10
I sometimes wish people who post videos would provide a bit more background information on the video ...

I hear you, put some info in the description, not trying to write a novel at the same time. I appreciate you watching the vid, I will definitely keep your recommendation in mind for the next one
2016-7-19
Use props
kdcox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1386588 ft
United States

I must be missing something obvious....kegstand's video (cool BTW) shows 5 towers....cessnas link of the area has an old photo with 5 towers, and a new photo with 4 towers, and the article even states that there are now 4 towers.  Someone bulldoze one down yesterday or something?
2016-7-19
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

kdcox Posted at 2016-7-20 07:55
I must be missing something obvious....kegstand's video (cool BTW) shows 5 towers....cessnas link of ...

Good question.
Maybe there is a row of 5 towers and another row of 4 elswhere nearby?

Those towers look like they are evil in the moonlight.  Creepy
2016-7-19
Use props
Kegstandkyle
lvl.2

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-7-20 10:16
Good question.
Maybe there is a row of 5 towers and another row of 4 elswhere nearby?

There are two sites, one with 5 and the other with 4 towers, if you look at 20 seconds in the video you can see the 4 towers in the horizon. That part of the video was taken driving away from the 5 tower location. I really wanted to get some video of the 4 tower location but they had all the roads closed off. Even had two tinted out new unmarked suv's kinda drive by a couple times, like I said in the description I felt like someone was watching me (everyone knows that feeling lol). Needless to say I got out of there quick as I was creeeeeeped out!
2016-7-19
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing. Though I have to say the special effect is a bit odd indeed, not sure why you add the purple color.
2016-7-19
Use props
Kegstandkyle
lvl.2

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-7-20 11:04
Thanks for sharing. Though I have to say the special effect is a bit odd indeed, not sure why you ad ...

Yeah I understand and respect that, I just got my hands on some newer editing software, was kinda messing around with it a little maybe too much this video
2016-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules