Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 STANDARD NO firmware updates.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egconstruger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Dominican Republic

I was spoking with Bob in costumer support, he told me he is not able to tell me when new updates for phantom 3 standard going out, that it will be notified in the dji site when its available, i kept asking him and bugging him and he then told me he doesnt have any information about phantom 3 standard new firmwares, and that he does not think new firmwares are being made for that model, LIKE WHAT?!?!?!?!/******

so you know people like me with the problem with the signal , i was hoping new firmware fix our problem of 1.6.80 firmware but it seems there wont by any firmware.
I GIVE UP

cya.
2016-7-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your frustration, egconstruger. The firmware has nothing to do with signal issue. If your drone keeps losing signal in a very short range, it is recommended to contact our support and send both of the drone and RC to our service center for diagnosis. Also, when we release a new version firmware, you'll get a notification in the app. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you can understand.Thank you.
2016-7-19
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Dominican Republic

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-19 22:32
Sorry for your frustration, egconstruger. The firmware has nothing to do with signal issue. If your  ...

ok thanks for replying no can do , i cant send it for repair , i guess im stuck with bad drone
2016-7-19
Use props
saclint
lvl.1

South Africa

Dji you really useless , it's more than once case. There are hundreds of issues after the 1.8.0 fw update , can't you see what is going on , it is your latest fw , are you going to refund or repair hundreds of p3s crafts all over the world , we want a solution not just Send it for repairs or a service center , for me to send it to you from my location its going to be cheaper me buying a p3a , but I'm not as my support for you is down the drain dji
2016-7-25
Use props
dhimmakada
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules