Z15-N and A2 Firmware Problems Zenmuse Z15N
13678 52 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fredrik
New

Sweden

After V2.5 firmware for the A2 my gimbal does the init thing and and stops 20 degrees to the right (2 o'clock). Then slowly drifts a little bit and finally it does a little shake and goes back to 2 o'clock.
Tried to down grade the z15 firmware with out any luck. Still IMU 1.0.18_beta and GCU 2.0.4.

Every funktion works but it points to the wrong direction...

Any solution for this?
2015-7-28
Use props
cpaggia
lvl.1

Italy

Just yesterday night I downgrade the A2 firmware with 2.4 A2 assistant. But, no solution for the gimbal.

I tried, after that, a new Z15 firmware update. I made it, but nothing again: camera gimbal straight down.

At the same time I have two questions for DJI. Why is not possible downgrade z15 gimbal firmware?

Second, even if I'll resolve the problem downgrading A2 firmware - I think this is not the problem because before upgrading z15 firmware, the system worked fine even if A2 firmware was upgraded to the last one -, why is not possible for me and other people to use the photogrammetry compatibility?

Here the link for the A2 downgrade made yesterday

As I wrote you before, my system has lightbridge connection and this is the generale plug scheme I have. This worked fine before Z15 firmware upgrade.

I'm really disappointed about that, please help me

schema_web.jpg
2015-7-29
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

fredrik@rothzen Posted at 2015-7-29 12:53
After V2.5 firmware for the A2 my gimbal does the init thing and and stops 20 degrees to the right ( ...

Hi,please check
1. Is the can-bus cable connected?
2. undertake the IMU calibration of main controller.
3.upgrade the gimbal’s firmware to the latest, gh4 current IMU version is 1.12.
4.please try auto-cablibrate the gimbal with the following method.
5. Also, check if the GPS arrow point to the front
2015-7-30
Use props
fredrik
New

Sweden

DJI Candice Posted at 2015-7-30 18:18
Hi,please check
1. Is the can-bus cable connected?
2. undertake the IMU calibration of main con ...

1. Yes it is
2. Please explain
3. Cant upgrade it. Its Z15-Nex7 gimbal
4. How do I auto-calibrate?
5: Yes it does.
Also, I use WKM now.
2015-7-30
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

fredrik@rothzen Posted at 2015-7-31 02:25
1. Yes it is
2. Please explain
3. Cant upgrade it. Its Z15-Nex7 gimbal

Hi sorry I misread your gimbal model. Z15-N7  doesn't have the auto-calibration function. There should connect one can cable between the GCU and main controller to realizde data communication.
Look from now, your gimbal's center is missing. Suggest you send it back for repair center for re-calibration.
2015-8-3
Use props
web111p1
New
Switzerland

Hallo DJI Candice

A2,  zenmuse 15-GH4
After the upgrade the gimbal controls don't works any more.
when bus is connected on CAN1 nothing appened and the camera point forward
when bus is connected on CAN2 the gimbal take the  position  the transmitter at startup and it holds but is no more possible to control it.

Channel are mapped correctly and the same for the mode.

On DJI A2 assistant all works fine, the zenmuse Assistant 1.4 don't show any control or any connection to the receiver via bus
before upgrade all was fine!
any idea?
Thanks
2015-9-12
Use props
thomasedolan
lvl.1

United States

I recently purchased a Zenmuse Zi5 Nex7 to put on my S1000+, A2, with iOSD Mk II through a Futaba T14SG

When I initially mounted on the S1000+ and powered up it went through its paces and caged forward just having Can 1 into the iOSD Mk II. I then updated the A2 controller and the gimbal went on a crazy  wild dance the next three times it was powered up. Here is a screen shot of the latest firmware.

Firmware

Firmware

Also when ever I would open the Zenmuse Assistant software it was always greyed out and could not make any changes or updates, only in A2.

However, since then when I power it all up it only gets a momentary pulse of power to it and goes dead. In the A2 software the software shows response to inputs from the Futaba, but the gimbal itself is dead, no red light or motor noise or anything. It only initially powers up the gimbal and briefly does move around the Pan and Roll axis for only a nano second or so.......

Candance any thoughts or where I can send it....I am reaching the ends of my limits going through the forums and help sections.......nothing seems to work.

A2 config as of 110715 copy.jpg
2015-11-8
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Hello DJI, could you please do something to propose a new firmware for trouble with Zenmuse Z15-Nex 7. 2 of my 3 modes don't work correctly... Zenmuse is noisy et allways moving
2016-1-8
Use props
mlloyd2537
New

Australia

Has anyone come up with a fix for the firmware problems with the Zenmuse z15......?
2016-1-10
Use props
eboshiiwa.shona
lvl.1
Flight distance : 352644 ft

Hello DJI Support.Urgent request!!

I have using two Zenmuse Z15-N gimbals for the Sony Nex7. All two don't work after update to A2 latest software V2.6.
Could you tell me how to download old version Assistant Software (A2 V2.4) ?

Regards,

Hiro

2016-1-19
Use props
noghin
New

Russia

Hi, guyes! I have S-900+ a2+ z15 for GH4+ Mark2+Futaba 14sg. I fix a problem with control under camera with respect to axises after downloading the latest firmware. I uploaded firmware several times but have got a success after setting of MODE (H.FREE-H-Trace-Reset) in Assistant. Good luck!
2016-3-6
Use props
fansed722954
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34892 ft
United States

I am having almost same issue except when i power up my Z15 won't even go into calibration mode. I run a SONY NEX.  Everything was fine till update. Im running both the DJI24 AND DJI58 no Lightbridge
2018-12-17
Use props
fansed722954
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34892 ft
United States

I am having almost same issue except when i power up my Z15 won't even go into calibration mode. I run a SONY NEX.  Everything was fine till update. Im running both the DJI24 AND DJI58 no Lightbridge
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules