Gimbal X5 No green LED DJI Support says no issues found.
1595 10 2016-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sundayvaldez
New

United States

Please help, my Gimbal LED does not go green, I spoke to support and they couldnt figure it out so they had me send the unit in, I received the unit and the problem is still there.
the invoice said no issues found, this all happened after the 1.9 firmware upgrade. and all they did was upgrade it to 1.9.1.3,
Does anyone no what I am talking about when the unit is starting up and the gimbal goes through its systems check the LED by the LENS stays green when ready. mine does not and it did until the FW update.
I am going to try posting a video. Please excuse the RMA stickers i sent it in with. and I tried it with a fully charged battery outside.
Click here to see video let me know what you think, Thank you. Sorry about the video interference noise.

2016-7-20
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

I had that problem as well as the loss of the focus assist and odd iso levels. Downgrading fw fixed all. See: http://forum.dji.com/thread-52361-1-1.html
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello sundayvaldez, don't worry about this if this led works well in updating and recording.It is designed to perform like that in the latest version firmware.We will update the manual asap.
2016-7-21
Use props
blades
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi sundayvaldez

Did you get a solution to this? Same thing has happened to me.
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

blades Posted at 2016-8-10 03:16
Hi sundayvaldez

Did you get a solution to this? Same thing has happened to me.

Please read Paladin's response. This is a new design change in recent firmware updates. Are you experiencing any performance issues?
2016-8-9
Use props
blades
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-9 23:04
Please read Paladin's response. This is a new design change in recent firmware updates. Are you exp ...

Hi Jamie

I still have to calibrate the camera. I will check everything once this has been done and update you.
Can you guide me to where I can find a tutorial on gimbal calibration please?

Thank you for your assistance

Dave @bladeworx
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

blades Posted at 2016-8-10 13:34
Hi Jamie

I still have to calibrate the camera. I will check everything once this has been done and ...

No problem.
To calibrate the gimbal, you would hit the Auto Calibrate button on the Gimbal Settings section in the top right drop down menu in the app. For calibrating the lens, you would go to the camera settings, which is indicated by the wrench icon, and hit calibrate again. It will provide you with the instructions on how to calibrate the lens properly.
2016-8-10
Use props
blades
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-10 19:18
No problem.
To calibrate the gimbal, you would hit the Auto Calibrate button on the Gimba ...

Thank you again Jamie
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

blades Posted at 2016-8-11 02:40
Thank you again Jamie

You're welcome.
2016-8-10
Use props
ZEN.alfa
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-21 16:11
Hello sundayvaldez, don't worry about this if this led works well in updating and recording.It is de ...

i have same problem ... my i1Pro does not light green again since upgred to v1.9... ohh dji what are u doing??? please comeback green led indicator for us..
im feel to be more confidence with green led, so for me the led like show me its a gimbal in a normal condition..
2016-9-29
Use props
ZEN.alfa
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-21 17:11
Hello sundayvaldez, don't worry about this if this led works well in updating and recording.It is de ...

why DJI change this?? i feel comfort if i see continual solid green led shown, ... because in my mind solid green led indicate the gimble in normal condition without see in dji go app, ... and i think many owner i1p will not like that dji do.
please dji, come back gimble green led continual for us...
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules