Forum Newb Saying HI!
1018 3 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SavannahQuad
lvl.2

United States

Hey all, I've been lurkin' your forums since I decided I was going to get a DJI copter.

Spent about a month flying a Hubsan x4 like a banshee around the yard and house, been on expert mode for a couple of weeks now.  Really have fun with that little spitfire.  Finally I guessed I was decent enough to fly a little more spendy copter.  

I got my DJI PV+3.0 Last week.  And it is just the most awesome piece of tech equipment I've seen in a great while.  I was worried (still am a little) about all of the problems reported, but it has performed WAY better than I even expected in every aspect.  

The only problem (if you can call it one) is the Yaw doesn't spin in place it's off by about a foot.  But I'm a "if it ain't broken don't fix it" kinda guy and I can deal with the little yaw pitch problem.

Anyhow, I wanted to first say, thanks for a lot of the knowledge you guys put out there, I read a LOT on things that I want to get better at and this forum has been a great help.  Also wanted to know if there was anyone near Savannah, GA that flies?

Many Thanks!  And hopefully soon I'll feel confident enough to add what I figure out to the pile of knowledge shown here.

Mark

2015-1-25
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.3

United States

See this thread about fixing your yaw drift:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... tid=4343&page=1
2015-1-25
Use props
SavannahQuad
lvl.2

United States

PhantomHelp Posted at 2015-1-26 05:49
See this thread about fixing your yaw drift:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4343& ...

Yessir, I have already read that.   I may get picky enough to fix it at some point, but it doesn't bother me that much... yet.
2015-1-25
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Welcome to the forum,

You should get that yaw drift fixed! It might add up to a crash. Something is surely not right. It should not do that!
2015-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules