Ronin don't start motors.
2799 3 2016-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello! Problems with Ronin again.I see after roll drifting problems at many people now many people talking about motor don't engage problem.
Only we resolve problems with Roll drifting after that we get new problem, motor don't start, don't engage.
It doesn't start. When you press batterry power on the Ronin it is not start working, motors are not start working, don't engage.
I have read at forum that the problem in Kill motors on is activated or something with cable in T joint or I think it is again mistake in firmawe.
The Application can't see the Ronin, so you can't turn off Motor Kill.
When you connect Ronin to PC you can see Motor kills option is acivated every time as default.
One time I have turned it off and the Ronin start works but after a few minutes motors is power off again.
And now it can be power on again.
I wiil try switch off Kill Motors via PC but Ronin doesn't start anymore and every time I connect Ronin to PC I see Kills motors is activated.
How possible to swith this Motor Kill options off please?
And one more interesting thing, When we power it up it does nothing but when you angle the gimble it goes crazy and spins out of control.Maybe we need to update Ronin's IMU and GCU firmware but when you try ti update IMU firmware we see "Upgrade failure" maybe it is because something with IMU or IMU cable?

I think three possible reasons:
1. Or need to find the way to switch motor kill off

2. Or it is mistake in new firmware 3.1 (maybe this problem begins after updating firmware to 3.1)

3. Or Change demaged wire cable at the T joint someting like in this video (but it is strange that so many people demage T cable at the same time)
Thank you in advance

2016-7-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify what mobile device are you using? Is the Ronin up to date with the latest firmware? Is the camera balanced on the unit?

2016-7-22
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-23 02:00
To clarify what mobile device are you using? Is the Ronin up to date with the latest firmware? Is th ...

I use my phone on Android. Every time was warking very weel. I have upgrade last firmware to 3.1 to resolve roll drifting problem. And it was very well for a few times. But now it doesn't want to start. The reason in Motor Kill switch on as default or cable in T joint I think
2016-7-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-7-23 02:04
I use my phone on Android. Every time was warking very weel. I have upgrade last firmware to 3.1 to ...

If you can connect to the Assistant app, you would have a disable motor kill option. If you are no longer able to connecto to any software or app along with the motor kill, then it may be a hardware issue that would require a repair service.
2016-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules