Video Transmission Lag [Situation Update - Fixed?]
15873 88 2016-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf8a52168
New
Flight distance : 181129 ft
United States

I too did the fix suggested on http://uavdoc.com/2016/phantom-3-advanced-video-lag-fixed/7/.  I have flown a couple of times since with no problems.  Then again, I had to unplug & reconnect the cables to do this upgrade.  
I was flying down in Southern Utah (fairly warm) and I had a total lockup of the video portion of the downlink.  I had already been researching this problem but had not put in the heat transfer pads yet.  I wish I had remembered to try the disconnection/re-connection solution.  It would have been a perfect scenario for a test.
2017-7-29
Use props
Bradair
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26637 ft
Kuwait

I'm having the same issue. I'm been going back and forth with support and at the end they asked me to send it in....its frustrating to hear I have faulty product after spending so much on it...
2017-8-17
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

Well I have having a huge lag on my video... Did the whole search thing on the interwebs and I land on this thread. I reseated my two connectors and viola... The test flight I just did had no issue.  I am thining that the chap who did the heat sink-pad-what ever fixed his problem since he had taken the camera off and disconnected and connected them 2 pesky connectors. They must have used some cheap connectors and there is come corrosion, By reseating them "cleans" the pins. too bad they didn't use gold plated connectors pins...

Anyway this worked for me!
2017-12-6
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

this is definately a "DJI" issue they have yet to release an apology or corrected action it sux!
2017-12-6
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
United States

#shotxclvck Posted at 2017-12-6 11:30
this is definately a "DJI" issue they have yet to release an apology or corrected action it sux!

Why would they release an apology for? Just unplug the connectors and plug them back in. Simple... MyI P3A is 2 1/2 years old, has plenty of flight time on it. This is just maintenance... Are you the type who only puts gas into your car?
2017-12-7
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

Spankybear Posted at 2017-12-7 09:16
Why would they release an apology for? Just unplug the connectors and plug them back in. Simple... MyI P3A is 2 1/2 years old, has plenty of flight time on it. This is just maintenance... Are you the type who only puts gas into your car?

You have nothing to offer so stay in the basement! Level up then come talk to me rookie!
2017-12-8
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
United States

#shotxclvck Posted at 2017-12-8 07:57
You have nothing to offer so stay in the basement! Level up then come talk to me rookie!

What??? Like your insight asking for DJI to apologize for maintenance?

Rookie ...LOL
2017-12-10
Use props
fans3eeca0c5
lvl.1
Canada

Will flying in cold weather make the video lag?
2019-2-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans3eeca0c5 Posted at 2-23 18:00
Will flying in cold weather make the video lag?

No. The weather temperature has nothing to do with video lag. Best to go back and read the comments from page 1, there is a fair amount of explanation.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules