Phantom 3 standard Firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egconstruger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Dominican Republic

DJI engenieers team forgot about phantom 3 standard?  its been almost 2 months without releasing new firmware. and like 3 releases for phantom 3 advaced/profesional and 4 for phantom 4....

if a Moderator knows about  one firmware in the work for us phantom 3 standard users, will be good to know
2016-7-23
Use props
knobbydave
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18504 ft

I asked a similar question and didn't get a reply either - yet
2016-7-24
Use props
jsemedo
lvl.2

Italy

It should be for very soon .
Phantom 3 S is still selling a lot, so I do believe that the development is still in progress to make this model even better.

cheers
2016-7-24
Use props
dj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119590 ft
United Kingdom

The current issues with the standard are shocking in my opinion. I bought both a standard and an advance recently and the difference between the two is unbelievable, mainly because of the shocking problems with the standard losing signal after 20m.... There seems to be major firmware issues that have been just left on the standard. The Advance however works perfectly and is amazing technology.
2016-7-24
Use props
saclint
lvl.1

South Africa

I too have had many issues with dji with no feedback at all , the 1.8.0 fw messed up my bird and all I get from dji is send it to a repair center , I'm in south Africa and to send. It at my cost just not worth it so I urge dji to fix there firmware on the standard and send it out so we can fly, issues is signal drops a pm and rth kicks in, lumpy bird , just a paper weight at the moment really suck and shitty service from dji
2016-7-25
Use props
dj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119590 ft
United Kingdom

many people are currently purchasing the standard and it is really damaging the phantom rep...... (the retailer i bought mine through has been taking many back)
2016-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules