(UPDATED) NOT received in Australia
929 8 2015-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

*UPDATED*

Finally..after exploding on the 26th Jan... I got the call on the 27th advising me that my Inspire has landed and can be picked up This is the dual setup aswell. Sofar I am well...Overwhelmed by the build quality and will be sussing <<(Checking out) it out later. Sadly no *prop locks*.

Is there anyone else in Australia Who have NOT recieved their Inspire 1 as of the Jan 26? I have tried too be patient but am seriously starting to regret even thinking about paying out over $4000 for something that may have major issues with and end up having too return anyways.The store I ordered through back Mid NOV 2014! received an shipment of Single remote packs and that they never heard about anyone getting the single version and then receiving the second remote later.
I am seriously considering dumping the whole order and spending my money 'that could have made interest on during this time period' somewhere else!

Sure it might be fine for the ones who have theirs to say.."Just wait" and so on but you got yours! Then theres the ones who got theirs and have had to return it an even then got it replaced already!
This would have too be the worst decicion I have ever made and has left a bad taste with DJI and the company ordered through!
Like i said "I have tried to be patient" but reading all the stories Good and Bad here is just frustrating know that i dont even have a date for mine yet!

I know lot's of people say the same thing...Do you blame them? After all it's not just a bloody $50 toy in question it's over $3000 or more like mine.

2015-1-26
Use props
SpreadingWings
lvl.2

Australia

Hi, very less units are being send by DJI to australia. Also, second remote and spare parts are not coming anytime soon. I bought a S1000+ and happy with it.
2015-1-26
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

This is the other product I let slide in favour of the Inspire1......

>>>LINK <<< HERE
I really enjoy graphical and photograhpy equiptment as with the Inspire1...But unless DJI can sought this out this company gets the money instead.
No one really should have to wait this long after placing an order last year and get it last or not at all.
2015-1-26
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Hi, very less units are being send by DJI to australia. Also, second remote and spare parts are not coming anytime soon. I bought a S1000+ and happy with it.

Where are you located then?
2015-1-26
Use props
mlglisson.email
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Man I haven't even received mine and I'm in the US (California)  I was told that I'm in the first shippment and they MAY send out on the 28th - 2 days from now and No info on prop locks.
2015-1-26
Use props
lrwskyfilms
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Sorry to hear that, it's worth the wait though and hopefully the bugs and iOS app have been sorted. Best of luck.
2015-1-26
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

I'm sorry guy's And DJI...Frustration builds up and > BOOM! < I do hope it's worth the wait I really do.
2015-1-26
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I'm in Sydney.  Ordered the dual remote version in mid Dec.  Just spoke to the retailer, VideoGuys and they said quite a few single controllers have trickled through but no dual controllers, and gave me an update on all the firmware/hardware stuff going on.  
They looked up my order and said I'm fifth on the list so I'm hoping as soon as they start coming in I'll get mine early.
2015-1-26
Use props
roy86au
lvl.3

Australia

Ordered my dual operator inspire from Digital Logic (Sydney). Picked it up two weeks ago but only have one remote for now. RMA'd last week (camera faulty) and got a replacement that same week. I think they had one or two Type B's still available.

Worth the wait... yes! (if you get a good one :p)
2015-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules