Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Recent Excellent DJI Customer Service Experiences
1206 4 2016-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647034 ft
United States

I just wanted to share that my recent encounters with DJI customer service have been absolutely excellent.

I have had 3 TB48 batteries go bad on me and DJI replaced them with absolutely no hassles, all I had to do was provide proof of purchase, fair enough.

I have also had a couple of defective Inspire 1's recently, which is the bad news. The good news is I also had these replaced really quickly, mind you through B&H but DJI is still part of this process from what I understand. My last defective I1 had a defective camera and it was deemed defective the same day that it was received and I just got my replacement unit in the mail yesterday, total time out = two weeks. I didn't have to complain, nor contact anyone about anything. The right thing was done and it was handled quickly and painlessly.

Between their amazing tech, and their customer service getting better with every encounter, I am one happy customer these days. I have had a lot of issues recently with the I1 Pro platform, that is a fact, but DJI and B&H have taken care of me for every one of these issues, so you really can't ask for more.

I haven' flown the newest I1 Pro yet, as I just unboxed it today, but certainly hope third time is the charm!

I think it is important for good news to be shared, as we are all quick to type away when we experience issues, so feel free to chime in with positive feedback if you have also had a good experiece with customer service, it doesn't just help the manufacturer, it makes all of us feel good about the purchase decisions we made/make and hopefully will alleviate some of the stress involved with operating these platforms.

Happy Flying!
2016-7-26
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing! Nice to hear something positive.

I had one experience with a bulging battery which was handled without hassle.  Battery was replaced, It just took some patience.
I have hundreds of successful flights now on my V2.0 and enjoy it thoroughly.
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Thanks for your support and appreciation. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we'll keep improving ourselves.Happy flying
2016-7-26
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is great news and thank you for sharing the story with us.

Love flying my Inspire 1 and P4

Rich
2016-7-26
Use props
Slow Down
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163599 ft
Hong Kong

Seems more and more positive feedbacks about DJI customer service. Glad to hear that.
2016-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules