o(^-^)o
userd3297a459c
lvl.1
France

Hey,
Have a problem, question

On my rig i have installed,
1 Futaba 7008 for drone controle
1 Futaba 7008 for gimball ( some times used with other controler when working with camera pilot, some times with 1 controler in dual mode when working alone.)

I have also recently installed a DJi Lightbridge, to a Sony a6000 via HDMI.

All works perfectly fine, good image, good control.

Untill drone flies 100m away. ( or less)
1- i get a alarm from the light bridge module, that there is no radio transmitter reception ( although the drone keeps on being controled well even further - strange)
2 - reception of Lightbridge falls away quickly after 100 - 150m..

What i tried out:
Check all the antennas
Not being sure the were all Ok, i replaced them all with brand new ones.. from the brand, not some knock off..

Then checked the antenna placement of the Light bridge,
All good ( i think)

So what to do next?...
Any ideas.

I have 1 confession, it might be that the tablet isnt in aircraft mode, could that be a problem?

Or could it be the BTU of DJI is the bady?

Or should i re position the Futaba 7008?

Any ideas ?

Thanks ju

2016-7-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

When the RC is connected to the Lightbridge's ground end, all radio signal would go through the ground end itself and not the RCs. Could you confirm what firmware you have on your air and ground component? What flight controller are you using with your rig? How long have you had this unit?
2016-7-28
Use props
userd3297a459c
lvl.1
France

The radio transmitter doesnt work via lightbridge... But via the futaba reciever,

Naza V2 is FC

Firmware , where can i check this?

Thanks
Ju

2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

userd3297a459c Posted at 2016-7-29 17:33
The radio transmitter doesnt work via lightbridge... But via the futaba reciever,

Naza V2 is FC

You can check for the firmware versions either via the Lightbridge app or the LB Assistant Software. Could you clarify what you mean by the Radio not working through Lightbridge? Do you mean in regards to distance, or if you are not getting any control at all?
2016-7-29
Use props
userd3297a459c
lvl.1
France

No i mean, that my drone is not controled via the lightbridge connected to futaba. Lightbridge only does the video feedback and ios D, the control of the drone is via the 7008 of futaba, and my transmitter the 14SG...
2016-7-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

userd3297a459c Posted at 2016-7-31 20:44
No i mean, that my drone is not controled via the lightbridge connected to futaba. Lightbridge only  ...

You shouldn't have two receivers on the unit in that manner. The Lightbridge, connected to DBus, will act as the receiver to both RCs when connected via the training port in the back of the RC itself. Lightbridge also runs on a 2.4 GHz frequency, which will interfere with any other 2.4 GHz radio signal on it. It is surprising that there has not been a crash as of yet.
2016-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules