Help please I'm new! Firmware questions!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darwin9026
New

Hi guys, need some answers about my Phantom, recently bought one, but in the app I found that says Version 1.8.80 and remote controller 1.6.0, that means that the aircraft and controller firmware are different each other? thanks for your help

13647099_10209102557555153_1982805506_o.png

2016-7-28
Use props
Flight Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Those numbers are completely independent (I know, confusing, huh!)    You can do a google search that will tell you what controller versions align with the firmware of the quadcopter.  If it came out of the box this way, I'm sure it is fine.  I suggest you NOT update your firmware until you've given your quadcopter about 2 weeks of usage - try it exactly out of the box from the factory.  Then make a decision after that 2 weeks if you even wanna update the firmware or not.
2016-7-28
Use props
darwin9026
New

Flight Raptor Posted at 2016-7-29 07:32
Those numbers are completely independent (I know, confusing, huh!)    You can do a google search tha ...

thanks for your answer, but I bought the aircraft used, so thats one reason for my question, the other is that I'm having delays problems with the live transmision, I found that the 1.7.0 version of the firmware fix some image problems so I was thinking that maybe that's the delay problem, what you think about that?
2016-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules