Plans for Nikon gimbals?
4594 7 2014-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tmansonusa
lvl.2

United States

I would love to see a Nikon mount/gimbal (preferrably for a D800) but all I have seen to date are Canon adaptations.  I only fly a P2V+ at the moment, and am looking forward to larger, more professional platforms, but will only do so if Nikon adaptaions are available.

So is there any chance that DJI will be implementing a Nikon version?

Thanks,
Tom

2014-9-29
Use props
steve.sandstrom
New

Sweden

Same question here. I'm in exactly the same position as Tom. I have a Nikon D600 and would happily buy an S1000 and a Zenmuse gimbal for it would it be available for my camera. But I'm not willing to go Canon just because of this.  I simply can't understand that you have not yet adopted it for Nikon - for many professional photographers Nikon is the first choice, as Canon is for many others. We've invested too much in our systems to replace with another one just for being able to fly the camera.

Steve
2014-11-6
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

Hi Tmansonusa,

thanks you for your feedback, I will forward your message regarding this requirement to my R&D colleagues. Hopefully, there will be gimbals for NIKON soon.
2014-11-7
Use props
smccorklephoto
New

I am requesting the same thing. Please and Thank you!
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... Bgimbal&lang=en
2014-12-23
Use props
JohnPeter
New

Netherlands

Me too, preferably with full remote functionality.
2015-2-12
Use props
wittich
lvl.1

Germany

Me too even for cheaper bodies like D5100 or D7100...
2015-2-19
Use props
aubrey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1216640 ft
Ireland

Is there plans in the pipeline for the Nikon attachment option?
2015-9-18
Use props
SimplePanda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>
Canada

steve.sandstrom Posted at 2014-11-6 14:57
Same question here. I'm in exactly the same position as Tom. I have a Nikon D600 and would happily b ...

I think the issue is that DJI is first and foremost concerned with videography and Nikon is basically a non-entity in video/cinematography.
2015-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules