Inspire 1 not working ?
970 1 2016-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pgardner
New

United Kingdom

HI. All

Can someone help me  I have an inspire 1 which I purchased at Dubai airport last June. I got it back to the UK set it up all went well I used it for the rest of the summer and then packed it away until May this year to find it needed updating. The old version was 1.3 so quite old, I set about installing the update, copied all the instructions on the DJI web site making sure the r.c was turned off.This did nothing so I tried again still nothing, I cleaned the USB Stick and tried again but it does not bleep. The first time I tried I would get a report telling me to try again now I get nothing?
Now the aircraft does nothing at all do I need to send it to DJI Germany or does anyone know someone in the UK that could look at it for me.  

2016-8-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the RC is on 1.3 or newer the update is handled via the App.  Please remove the current app, power cycle your device and load the most recent app.  Connect to your RC, turn the RC on and then power the App.  It should give you the option to upgrade to the current version.  If not from the equipment page, press and hold the Academy icon on the upper right corner for 10 seconds.  When you release it a pop up will appear with the option to upgrade or downgrade.  Please follow the directions on the screen.  You will then need to upgrade the AC and this is done with the SD card.  Instructions are found on the Inspire download page.
2016-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules