Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aerial and Osmo footage. The Magpie Mine
918 5 2016-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deltaevo
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Just caught the last good evenings weather, went out to the Magpie Mine in Derbyshire to try out joint shooting the Inspire with 12mm Zuiko and the Osmo with the 15mm. The Inspire was faultless as usual. The Osmo frustratingly more difficult walking on rough ground and filming is a nightmare. The other thing that drove me nuts was it kept dropping the wifi signal, might be an android issue but it's enough to drive you nuts. Anyway I pleased with the resultant footage.

2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It was a great video, thank you for sharing. You should put this on SkyPixel as well when you have the chance. I'm sorry to hear about some of the OSMO issues you had, have you had a chance to get some of those issues troubleshooted by the Europe Support team?
2016-7-29
Use props
deltaevo
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-29 23:30
It was a great video, thank you for sharing. You should put this on SkyPixel as well when you have t ...

Hi Jamie
Thanks for watching, how do I get it onto sky pixel?
I'm loving the Osmo by the way just the randomness about losing wifi I think this may be more of an android issue, I'm going to try an iPhone with it just as a comparison.
2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

deltaevo Posted at 2016-7-30 07:09
Hi Jamie
Thanks for watching, how do I get it onto sky pixel?
I'm loving the Osmo by the way just ...

To upload to SkyPixel, you would select the Upload button and can either drag and drop the original file or you can copy your current YouTube link.
2016-7-29
Use props
deltaevo
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-30 01:03
To upload to SkyPixel, you would select the Upload button and can either drag and drop the original ...

Thanks for letting me know
2016-8-2
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice!Good Job!
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced