Propeller Life on Inspire 1 V2?
1401 2 2016-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

I searched but couldn't find any information on this question. I'm sure it's readily available and right under my nose so forgive me if I missed it.

Before flying the other morning I came across a question while doing my preflight checklist. I've used the same set of props on my Inspire 1 V2 since I purchased it back in Dec of last year. These are not the spin on props but the upgraded prop attachments. How long are the props good for before switching to a new set of props? Mine show no sign of wear and seat just as snugly on the attachments as they did when they were new. It's never been crashed, hard landed, or flown in any conditions that would be considered extreme. That said, I've got over 50hrs flight time on them and considering how many revolutions and the speed at which they travel stress has to be a factor? I still have the second set of props sealed and I don't mind buying replacement props. Just curious as to how many hours any of you are comfortable flying before switching?

Thanks in advance.
2016-7-30
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ive read that props should be changed after 200 flights.
2016-7-30
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-7-30 22:23
Ive read that props should be changed after 200 flights.

Thank you very much for the reply.
2016-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules