1127 3 2015-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TravisSRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68555177 ft
  • >>>
United States

My second controller shipped today just in time.  I am participating in a math and science fair at a local school and want to live stream to a tv using my second controller and it's HDMI output.  My question is this.  With my second controller in slave mode and outputting live video to the TV can I still control the camera with my Master controller?  I want to sit the second controller across the room by the TV and be able to control the camera and demonstrate the inspire capabilities including pitch/yaw of the camara using the Master remote.  Thanks for any input!
2015-1-26
Use props
lynxskyshots
lvl.2

United States

Yes.  We have a Flysite HD monitor hooked to the second controller through the HDMI.  My wife and I have tested the gimbal control issue.  The master can always control the pan or tilt independent of the second controller.  Also, the Gimbal speed adjustment in the pilot app only seems to effect the gimbal speed when you are using the master.  Speed of the gimbal movement seems unchanged when controlled through the slave.
Hope that helps.
2015-1-26
Use props
lzrman.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7598451 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Could Mirror it with Apple TV =P
2015-1-27
Use props
TravisSRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68555177 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you that definitely answers my question!  As far as the Apple TV, I thought about that one but with the current state of the IOS app and the fact that I don't have a new enough Apple device to use my best bet is using HDMI direct to a TV or projector.  I have iPhone 5C and my wife has 5S which will work in theory but not sure about it being able to mirror to the Apple TV at the same time..
2015-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules