Ipad mini 2
806 7 2016-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
speedyx32
lvl.3
Romania

Hey guys i got a question.I got a Ipad mini 2 and the photos and videos wont save on it automaticly like they do on my android phone why is that?
They have the same settings cant figure out what might cause it.
2016-7-31
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Do you have it set to locally cache when recording in the menu?... I have an Ipad mini 2 as well, when I fly later I will enable mine to see if it works
2016-7-31
Use props
speedyx32
lvl.3
Romania

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-31 17:35
Do you have it set to locally cache when recording in the menu?... I have an Ipad mini 2 as well, wh ...

Yes Locally cache when recording is enabled
2016-7-31
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

just tried mine and I couldnt even find the cache locally, so needless to say it didnt work for me either... it is working on my android phone tho
2016-7-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Were they saving before? Have you tried clearing any previous cached videos and pictures to make room for the new ones? To clarify, what version of the Go app are you running? You may also want to check your Go app permissions via the Apple Store to ensure you allowed all the necessary permissions.
2016-7-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello speedyx32, it needs some time to download the cache video/photo. So when you land the drone, please don't turn off the drone when you see a circle whirling on the top right of Editor icon.
2016-7-31
Use props
speedyx32
lvl.3
Romania

Hello, I've tried that still did not work. The photos do save on the DJI app, I can see them when I go in the Editor page. They are not saving on the camera roll tough.  This did not happen on my Android phone,they we're saving after the session. Much appreciated for the help.
2016-8-3
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I just changed settings in My ipad, under the dji go app, I selected allow dji go app access to photos, I'll see if that fixes it
2016-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules