BRAND NEW P3A COMPASS ERROR - GPS ERROR
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robbykennedy
New

United States

I have only had my P3 Advance for about 2 weeks now. The first 4 flights everything was working as it should until I started having compass errors during startup.
I read the user's manual and performed compass calibration as recommended paying attention to stay away from metal objects. I have also performed IMU calibration as recommended by DJI's web tech support chat personnel. Then I went to a place where there is no metal objects around the area, I started up the AC and initiated my flight and during this flight I started having GPS errors, in my screen showed that I was connected to 18 gps satellites. How can I be getting GPS errors when I was connected to 18 gps satellites and no buildings around the location I was.

A recent looked at my most recent flight logs shows that I was flying at 6,200 feet ??? This is impossible.

I am at the latest firmware across the board (App - Ver 2.8.5, Aircraft - Ver 1.9.60, Remote Controller - Ver 1.6.0).
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Robby, if the compass error and GPS error still appear after rebooting and calibrating several times, it is recommended to contact our US office and send it in for diagnosis. Feel free to call  +1 (818) 235 0789 or send an Email to support.us@dji.com in the business hours.
2016-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules