Import photos or video to iPad
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamiehayman
lvl.1

Canada

hello all, been flying Onky a few weeks but love my Phantom 3 4K so much I bought a Phantom Pro as well..
I noticed in the Photos section of my iPad Air 2 it created a few DJI folders but so far I've never seen and pics or videos go into those folders, does the DJI app have a setting to import the pics into those folders or something I've overlooked?

Thank for looking
Happy and safe flying everyone

Jamie

2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can go into the editor and download the full photo resolution. You need to be connected to the aircraft.
2016-8-1
Use props
Lmt0286
lvl.1

United States

I got a sd card to lightning connector and I import it straight to my camera roll
2016-8-1
Use props
jamiehayman
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-8-1 17:00
You can go into the editor and download the full photo resolution. You need to be connected to the a ...

I'm sorry Ken can you be a little more specific I looked all around the DJI Go app?
2016-8-1
Use props
jamiehayman
lvl.1

Canada

Lmt0286@gmail.c Posted at 2016-8-1 17:01
I got a sd card to lightning connector and I import it straight to my camera roll

Cool Thanks where did you buy this cable?
2016-8-1
Use props
jamiehayman
lvl.1

Canada

Sorry Thanks I found the editor..
Usually when I start the Phantom up it just goes right into camera mode main screen..
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

jamiehayman Posted at 2016-8-2 05:10
I'm sorry Ken can you be a little more specific I looked all around the DJI Go app?

From the home page where it shows a picture of your aircraft, tap the bottom tab that says Editor.
2016-8-1
Use props
Lmt0286
lvl.1

United States

The apple store
2016-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules