GO App Lock Icon
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

What is the lock icon at the upper right of the GO app for? I am speaking of the lock over the compass needle icon and not the AE lock. When I tap it, the arrow pointer in the map moves but I dont get the actual function. Thanks for any insight.
2016-8-1
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Rigworker,

It is a compass lock.  To lock the compass with the RC.  I believe, if you turn the RC the compass will turn to reflect true north.  If you lock it, the compass will always point the same way.  But, you have to test that.  I hardly ever use it.  I set it so the satellite photo always orients the same way.  Drives me nuts otherwise.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Cetaman is correct. You can also learn it from here:
2016-8-2
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Cetaman Posted at 2016-8-2 01:33
Aloha Rigworker,

It is a compass lock.  To lock the compass with the RC.  I believe, if you tu ...

Thanks a lot Cetaman and DJI-Paladin. Just what I was looking for.
2016-8-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

@Rigworker, hey D, hahaha you asked me that two weeks ago when we went flying together. Man, I thought you would have figured that padlock icon, out by now.
Anyway, ok, now we both Know. Hahaha

Thanks for letting me borrow your prop balancer. It was actually cool to use, but as you stated, not really neccesary. Ah, as the @DJI OEM props are pretty accurately designed and manufactured.
Let's get together one day this week, if you are free. Charge them battery packs... ;-)
I'll call you in a NY minute.
Ok cool, maybe fly a few batteries tomorrow... If the Weather man is permitting.
Be Careful on the roof.. We don't fly that way, very well!! Ha

RedHotPoker

2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules