Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My biggest Inspire 1 bug
1099 2 2015-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phover
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2335007 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I think this thing is too much addictive.  It's always in my mind, at each hour of the day even when I dream.  It's like a drug.  I always want to fly the dawm thing!!!  I check outside each 5 minutes. Temperature is ok? Wind?  Each landscape I see, each spot I look at, I imagine myself flying there.  But actually, gshhh... it's too cold, too windy, snowing... holy!  

I think I don't have the choice now.  It's the machine or me!   I can't afford this life style and spring is still too far, I won't be able to wait for better temp... too difficult...     I don't want to let it go...  noooo...  Ho boy! I really think I'm sick.  Am I the only one?  Any cure for this addiction doctor?   I want a normal life please but this thing drives me crazy!!!

Happy flying everyone!  Fly safe!

Mart  

2015-1-26
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

From a lay perspective only, I believe what you are experiencing might be a common and normal response to this technology.  But just in case, here are a few questions that may help you decide if professional help should be sought.

Since receiving your Inspire 1...

Have you lost weight?  Do you suddenly feel that food is unnecessary?

Have you bathed and changed your clothes regularly? Brushed your teeth?

Have you attended your work and/or school as required?  

Does your spouse or do your friends feel that you love or enjoy the company of the Inspire more than them/theirs?  Have they threatened to leave you if you continue spending so much time thinking about, handling or flying the Inspire?

... This questionnaire may be amended as I think of more questions.

If your answer to 3 or more of these questions shows a marked deviation from your normal behavior, you may have to drain your Inspire batteries for a time-out of at least a day.  Your response to that voluntary deprivation period should be monitored carefully by those around you as withdrawal symptoms may occur. If this happens you will require at least a short Inspire session of some type to avert shock.

Good Flying,

Dan
2015-1-26
Use props
johnmont250.ema
lvl.3

United States

We need an inspires anonymous support group.  Mine has issues, and I feel like I'm gonna hurl.
2015-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules