North American Repair address
5519 2 2016-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tconner94
New

United States

I have received an RMA from DJI for repair of pilot crash damage. Not a warranty claim. They have instructed me twice to ship it to the NA Repair Center but have failed to provide the address in all 3 of their email responses. I've requested the info in each email, they have responded with other info but just not the address.

Anyone have that info?

Also, I cracked and slightly bent one arm, and the camera looks out of focus. Do I need to return the entire contents of the original purchase, battery, remote, cords, and props, or just the drone?

Thanks for any help on this.
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello tconner94, you can only send back your drone if your battery and RC haven't been damged. Also,we've sent a shipping label to you, please check.Thanks.
2016-8-2
Use props
tconner94
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-3 00:19
Hello tconner94, you can only send back your drone if your battery and RC haven't been damged. Also, ...

Yes. Thanks. I received shipping info and a thorough list of instructions a day after my question here. I didn't check back, so I didn't see your response until now. Thank you.

Just helpful feedback:  it would probably be worthwhile to let customers know in the first email response that shipping instructions will be sent soon.  I read and reread 3 responses from DJI. None instructed me to await shipping info.
2016-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules