Model # of Spare Remote Controller for Phantom 3 4K
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.p.mann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone from DJI (DJI-Ken, DJI-Paladin) please confirm the model number of the remote controller for the DJI Phantom 3 4K model?  Or if you own a DJI Phantom 3 4K, please post a picture of the back of the remote controller. THANKS!

Also, can someone from DJI confirm what information is on the back of the product box that DJI ships the spare controller in when someone orders a Spare Remote Controller for the Phantom 3 4K.  The DJI store does list a spare remote controller for the Phantom 3 4K (currently on sale for US$219), but no pictures of the bottom of the remote controller (showing the DJI model #) or the back of the product box are shown on the website. If this spare remote controller is shipped in the same box as used for the Phantom 3 Pro/Adv spare remote controller (which would be a model GL300A, GL300B or GL300C), then that would be VERY CONFUSING.

I bought a NEW spare remote controller from an eBay vendor advertised as coming sealed in a box from DJI labeled as "Spare Part 10 Phantom 3 Pro/Adv" and I think he sent me a remote controller for the Phantom 3 4K model instead.  It is a model GL358wB and it only has a mini-USB port and no other ports.

2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello David, the RC for phantom 3 pro/adv cannot link to the 4K drone. 4K's RC only has a micro usb port and there is a sticker of SSID and password on its back.See it here:
http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-remote-controller-4k
2016-8-3
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-3 16:13
Hello David, the RC for phantom 3 pro/adv cannot link to the 4K drone. 4K's RC only has a micro usb  ...

DJI-Paladin,

What is the model # of the RC for the 4K drone?
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

david.p.mann@ea Posted at 2016-8-3 23:38
DJI-Paladin,

What is the model # of the RC for the 4K drone?

It is GL358 WB
2016-8-3
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Paladin,

Thanks for providing that info.  Can you also please post photos of the front and the back of the product box for the GL358wB Spare RC? Thanks!
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

david.p.mann@ea Posted at 2016-8-4 21:10
DJI-Paladin,

Thanks for providing that info.  Can you also please post photos of the front and th ...

You can check it in the link that I post above.There are some product images
2016-8-4
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-4 21:50
You can check it in the link that I post above.There are some product images

Pictures of the box that the RC comes in are not included in the photos available on the DJI store site. Can you post a photo of the back of the box showing the description of contents.
2016-8-4
Use props
john koenig
New

United States

hey ild like to buy that rc frm u...i need that one.
2020-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules