Inspire 1 vs phantom 3 Phantom 4 and the Typhone H!
937 6 2016-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
extremegv1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7247 ft
United States

Hello Everone!
My name is Gary and yes I'm new to the DJI Forum!
My equipment consist of.

DJI inspire1
Phantom 4
Typhoon H
Fat shark v2 3D! (For sale by the way)
And a handful of micro drowns that I CANNOT FLY!
That been said,  I guess I will attempt to give you my quick rating of each! In the order of my likening
I've never given a review on anything in my life so bear with me please

DJI inspire1! Chevy Muscle Car!
Phantom 4! Import Rice Rocket Car,
TyphoonH! Ford! (FOR SALE BUY THE WAY!)
P.s.
This is a replacement Typhoon H! The First one was a flyaway One the first flight that was NOT RECOVERED!

So It's only fair that I give a shout out To YUNEEC Coustomer service  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you
I don't know the rules of this forum and hope I stayed within the guidelines
I'm new to this hobby have less than a year experance with it
These are my presonal prefaces and nothing else!
Thank you for your time and I hope you

2016-8-3
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

The downside of the Typhoon H is the low range isnt it?
2016-8-3
Use props
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

Machoman Posted at 2016-8-3 05:43

It uses basic 2.4 / 5.8. Under the camera in the ball itself is a clover antenna. With out a directional antenna the range is not that great. I have seen one go out around 800 feet away.
2016-8-3
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Machoman Posted at 2016-8-3 04:43

The GPS is horrible on the Yuneec system,  I jumped from Yuneec to DJI and it was Night and Day in relation to range and signal quality.

Yuneec did have friendly customer service that you could work with , DJI has had problems in the past with this, but are moving in the right direction.

donnie
2016-8-3
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Welcome to the Forum extremegv1, your input is most welcome, be sure to share your experiences and ask questions.  There are hundreds of great members and about 3 tossers.

donnie
2016-8-3
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-3 15:00
The GPS is horrible on the Yuneec system,  I jumped from Yuneec to DJI and it was Night and Day in ...

Well as they ask me so send a uneven vibration absorbing board with material values of a few Euros with an RMA to a forgein country on my cost and ground me for 3 weeks instead of just sending me a new one as I provided pictures of the problem I cannot see improvements in service.

Similar problem with gimbal last year - never solved because I didnt want to send them my gimbal for some weeks I wanted to have it exchanged at the dealer.
2016-8-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your assessment of these drones. I think that most everyone in the DJI forum would agree with you for the most part.

Yuneec products are set for a different target group IMO... more of a hobbyist model  and DJI is after the Pro's plus the hobbyist also want the best technology available today.

Rich
2016-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules