Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Editing Software Recommendation
1025 10 2016-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thomasneumann10
lvl.2

United States

Hi all,

I have a Phantom 3 advanced (so no 4k but 2.7)

and I was looking into (hopefully) free editing software that is of good quality (particularly  the quality more so than the effect/alot of tools/ options etc)

I just want something that will keep the video looking as crisp and hd as possible, basic editing tools and stuff of course but nothing crazy is necessary.

Ive been using vsdc free video editor but question the quality.

If the software isnt to expensive (under 60$ or so) if you could inform me on that as well.

im on windows 10

Thanks!!!!
2016-8-3
Use props
Divergenttravel
lvl.2
Belgium

I use two Adode Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Premiere Elements are the best and what the pros use. It's easy to use and allows you to do anything you ever could want. Thanks and Fly On!
2016-8-3
Use props
sevadu
lvl.3

Netherlands

Divergenttravel Posted at 2016-8-3 17:43
I use two Adode Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Premiere Elements are the best and what the pros use. It's ...

Why two if I may ask? What are the differences between those two and why isn't one enough?

I'm using Final Cut Pro X, but I'm always open to other/better software, so I'm curious to your two choices.
2016-8-3
Use props
sunny051488
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183891 ft
United States

I used adobe premier pro cc before and found it too hard to really learn some of the more complex grading and editing techniques, it took too much time and effort imo. I decided to give final cut pro x a shot and i loved it. I literally made this video in 2 hrs with all the grading and coloring and titles and transitions and learning from youtube tutorials on day 1. Thats how easy i think FCPX is. Just a stupid easy learning curve.

2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

sunny051488 Posted at 2016-8-4 02:42
I used adobe premier pro cc before and found it too hard to really learn some of the more complex gr ...

Very nice, I like FCP.
2016-8-3
Use props
sevadu
lvl.3

Netherlands

sunny051488 Posted at 2016-8-3 20:42
I used adobe premier pro cc before and found it too hard to really learn some of the more complex gr ...

Beautiful place!
2016-8-3
Use props
OrlyP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 36916 ft
United States

Not as popular to many but Sony Movie Studio is also a good video editor. Costs about the same as Premier Elements I think.

I chose Sony because of two things:
1. I've had previous experience with their pro video editor: Sony Vegas. Transitioning to Sony Movie Studio was akin to riding a bike
2. Tried Premier Pro and Elements but the learning curve was just too steep (for me at least)
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello,hope this thread can help you:http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2016-8-3
Use props
weidji
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158196 ft
United States

too After effect in adobe
2016-8-3
Use props
Michael89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 312779 ft

Israel

I'm using Sony movie studio I tried premier but it was too hard for me to learn even the basics so I dropped it.
2016-8-3
Use props
roger.nicks
New

Russia

I'm using VSDC Pro. I purchased the editor following their limited offer, so their current cost is quite moderate.
I was actually searching for a tool providing me with a Full HD video after exportation and having a decent editing toolkit.
At first I considered SonyVegas for purchase, but finally changed my mind and have no regrets about it. I do recommend VSDC Video Editor for trying, if not a pro version, than its free analogue.
2016-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules