Spare Parts
964 5 2016-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srgale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93599 ft
United States

I have a DJI Inspire 1 Pro that I crashed over the weekend.  It wasn't a real bad crash but I'm not able to fly it the way it is now.  I'm an engineer and pretty good with fixing things and would like to fix it myself.  But, in order to do that, I would need access to a fully detailed parts list of my drone and be able to buy the individual parts.  Is that possible or does it have to go to an authorizes dealer?

2016-8-3
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I would just send it in for repair, if it is that bad.  You dont want to get into it so deep and realize a major component is cracked and all of the parts you have already obtained was for naught.

I do appreciate you wanting to tackle the task ( I am the same way ) but i just  think there are to many variables.
Hopefully the camera was not damaged.

donnie

2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It would be best to have the unit sent in to the North American Support Center for repair, so that the warranty remains in tact.
2016-8-3
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

What parts are you needing?
2016-8-3
Use props
srgale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93599 ft
United States

markaguille Posted at 2016-8-3 14:37
What parts are you needing?

The INSPIRE CENTER FRAME COMPONENT PART 2 and three access gimbal for the X5 camera.

2016-8-4
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

See:http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Insp ... :g:-UIAAOSwnLdWsmsx
I have bought from this seller before. He is an authorized DJI dealer and a square shooter.
2016-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules