Really annoyed DJI...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Are DJI having a f-ing laugh with me or something?? To say I'm annoyed is the understatement of the year.

1. Sent my P3S for repair as was getting signal loss at around 15m after upgrading firmware, also my gimbal was off level.

2. Get email saying the repair is covered by warranty and will be shipped back to me in 2-3 days.

3. One week later my drone still not saying repaired on the check status site.

4. Was going away so sent email asking when my drone will be dispatched.

5. Receive reply stating that they cannot say how long it will take UPS to deliver it.

6. Ask same question in simplest way I can without drawing them a picture. 'WHEN WILL MY DRONE BE SHIPPED BY YOU?'

7. Get exactly same reply but with the explanation 'your drone has been repaired but we do not know when it will be shipped'..

8. Try to get them to ship to the address I was staying at.

9. Give up.

10. Receive drone back today looking like this.

image.jpeg
2016-8-3
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

11. Still getting 'weak remote signal' as soon as I switch it on.

What were they doing while they had it? Eating their dinner off it??

Really peed off.
2016-8-3
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Also it says 'flight checked' or something. Who by? Helen bleeding Keller?
2016-8-3
Use props
Divergenttravel
lvl.1
Belgium

Got to love it! #badcustomerservice! What has happen to those days where the customer is 1st and always right? Good luck!
2016-8-3
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I know.. Look at the state of it! It was filthy. Disgusted.
2016-8-3
Use props
Adam Flurk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

I have a P3P and after updating to the latest firmware (roughly around July 4th) I flew to photograph/videotape fireworks near where I live and kept getting "weak signal" messages after getting only like 50' away... Video signal even went in an out. Luckily I was able to keep it somewhat close and still get some shots and more importantly the quad back. Have not flown it since (cracked my ipad screen) but have a friend that had a similar issue with his P4 after updating the firmware - and his crashed! Anyway, could be a firmware thing... I've found that sometimes it's necessary to do a complete reinstall and see what happens... If the problem persists try downgrading the firmware - search online and you can find resources <--- Did this once and it worked for me but was quite some time ago.
2016-8-3
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I tried absolutely everything before sending it back mate. Can't believe they havnt even repaired it. Made a right mess of it. And had the cheek to say it's been checked ...
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

WolvesSi Posted at 2016-8-4 04:25
I tried absolutely everything before sending it back mate. Can't believe they havnt even repaired it ...

I am very sorry about that, what is the RMA number and I will send an email.
2016-8-3
Use props
weidji
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158196 ft
United States

ouch, and you repair to dji's repair?
2016-8-3
Use props
Droney
lvl.1

United States

At least it didn't come back like mine dud!
image.jpeg
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

I'm sorry for your experience. Please provide me with your ticket number and I'll try my best to help you.Thanks.
2016-8-3
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Just took it out again when I got back from work. Got as far as 30mtrs before weak controller signal, didn't initiate RTH though. Will take it to a real open space over the weekend and give it a good blast.

Still pretty annoyed about the state it came back in though,.
2016-8-4
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

That's odd.   I can go out about 125 meters with my $40 Syma X5C.
Something really not right.
2016-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules