Flight distance : 202566 ft

How can I email a video
2016-8-4
Use props
wmcvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

For the most part, you can't because there too large for most email services limits. You have to upload to a cloud server, like dropbox, onedrive or drive (but there are others) and share (email) the link to the video.
2016-8-4
Use props
sevadu
lvl.2

Netherlands

Videos are usually way too big to attach to an email. If it's under 2GB, I use Wetransfer.com.
1) Choose the file you want to send
2) Enter email address of the recipient
3) Enter your own email address
4) Add a message if you want
5) Upload/transfer

The recipient will receive an email from Wetransfer with a link to download the file. Very easy.
2016-8-4
Use props
cellis488
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202566 ft

sevadu Posted at 2016-8-5 00:43
Videos are usually way too big to attach to an email. If it's under 2GB, I use Wetransfer.com.
1) C ...

Thanks I'll give it a try
2016-8-4
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

Help us help you.

1) What operating system are you using:
Linux
Mac OS X
Windows

2) Are you using an Internet Browser
Chrome
Firefox
Internet Explorer/ Edge
Opera

3) or an email software such as
Mail  (Mac OS X)
Thunderbird
etc.

The method for attaching a video is the same as attaching any other file but it differs depending on your computer situation. Generally you want to look for the paper clip icon or the Attach button or menu item.

Once you figure out how to do it, you can pick a file right on your computer. You'll right into size limits which vary again depending what email service you use and your computer situation.

The alternative to sending the file itself is to upload it to the internet and email the link to that file which your recipient can click to view the video or download it.
When I write Internet, I mean a file sharing web site, your cloud (internet) storage or a dedicated video web site such as Vimeo.

Some for info for Windows (click the underlined link below):
How to send large files in Windows

And for Mac OS X:
Attach large files in Mail
2016-8-4
Use props
ct200xus
New

United States

It depends on how large the videos. For small ones, it is ok to attach it in email. For big ones, you can transfer them to cloud drive and past the download link in email.
2016-12-19
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Open up a YouTube channel - free - and upload and send them the link.
2016-12-19
Use props
timbo
lvl.2
United States

Upload to youtube, if the person want the video downloaded they can find a youtube downloader. That's a website where you can put the youtube link and they will let you download the video. Just google (youtube downloader)
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules