DJI approved dealer
1148 4 2016-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DB4Tim
lvl.2

DJI approved dealer list in the United States.................they are saying ..will not honor warranty work unless bought from approevd dealer....so where is the lsit.

.........and yes I have searched

2016-8-4
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Tim, you can find authorized dealer info in this page. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy.
By the way,an sales invoice is also needed.Thanks.
2016-8-4
Use props
DB4Tim
lvl.2

Thank you.........when will you update it to reflect your new stance on warranty work, and the hard fast rule no invoice and no authorized dealer...NO help.

Below this needs to be fixed ............they have been closed for half a year.

Drones Plus Albuquerque
2100 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Suite 102,
Albuquerque, NM 87110
10AM - 7 PM
505-206-5546

MY big issues is not the rule I understand that .................the part that will be the consumer cussing at DJI, I still cannot find one site that say's AUTHORIZED DJI DEALER.
It does not cost a ton ............and I know header space is a premium for sites to put their latest sale up,............ but we the people that buy DJI need to know.
I have found some that already say...no no no. just because we don't have it up there ...........we are......so

If your data base is wrong or not up dated and the guy on the phone is saying they are...... what is the consumer supposed to do?????
My state is huge and not one place has any DJI stock in it.....we need a store.......that notwithstanding can the above problems be fixed and a date that shows to all of us it has been gone through.
Also is there any way you can link the store to each of them that has online sales.
We have the best flying weather out of at least 15 states and no store
2016-8-5
Use props
DB4Tim
lvl.2

OK...DJI time for an answer        
2016-8-5
Use props
DB4Tim
lvl.2

COME on "DJI STORE"....../....give me an ANSWER !!!!!!!!
2016-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules