Does anyone know?
1480 8 2016-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone here know if Dji is going to put out another version of the Dji Go app for android? Also is 2.8.3 the latest they have put out? Thanks

2016-8-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

2.8.3 is the latest version for the Android system. At this time, we do not have notifications for another version release.
2016-8-5
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

so in order for me to fly my drone at this point i have to use Ios i guess. Very dissapionted in the level of costumer service Dji has. absolutely no help to me at all in email or live chat.
2016-8-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Aaron Allred Posted at 2016-8-8 20:47
so in order for me to fly my drone at this point i have to use Ios i guess. Very dissapionted in the ...

What's your issue? Could you make it clearly?
2016-8-9
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

my issue is i ma having problems with my android device. its one of the highly recommended devices, (Google Nexus & 2013). Once i connect to the drone, video transmission goes haywire. its so bad, i cant fly the drone, with this device. If i connect with an Iphone 5se, then it works fine. This problem only started to occur after i updated the Dji Go app. Plus, Dji costumer service is ridiculous. Here is the problem i am having. Look at the what the screen does. i have done everything i can think of to fix this problem, and nothing works. seems it is ether the App, of something is wrong with my device. https://photos.google.com/photo/ ... XPJAOpWrNolGy6sYbpG
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Aaron Allred Posted at 2016-8-10 02:12
my issue is i ma having problems with my android device. its one of the highly recommended devices,  ...

Have you tried the previous version of DJI Go app? Actually some plugins and other apps may influence the performance. If it is convenient, you can reset your tablet to factory. Don't worry about your drone so much since it works flawlessly with your iPhone Se.
2016-8-9
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

yes i could reset the tablet, and try that. im not to worried about my drone, im more worried about my tablet.
2016-8-10
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

one thing i didnt really think about was other apps interfering with it. and seeing as no one els seems to be having an issue with it, it must be something like that. Thank you for your help! ill let you know if it worked or not. i dont know how to use previouse versions of the app. there is no where that will let me that i have seen.
2016-8-10
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

So I ended up resetting my tablet, and it did work fortunately. Thanks for the advice!
2016-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules