Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Upgraded Firmware now remote nor smooth track work
660 4 2016-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
council.bradsha
New

United States

I've been getting notifications to upgrade firmware so I finally got around to upgrading today. Now my remote doesn't work and it won't go into smooth cam mode. Aslo when using Dji Assistant app it won't test pan, tilt or roll speed. I wish I never upgraded. I have shoots all next week and need to get this thing up and running again.

2016-8-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you clarify what version of the Assistant Software do you have? Does the unit show that it connects to the Assistant app?
2016-8-5
Use props
council.bradsha
New

United States

DJI Assistant v1.1.28
2016-8-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Which Ronin model do you have and could you confirm that you do receive some sort of connection confirmation from the Assistant app?
2016-8-9
Use props

I have a similar issue. Did the update 2.4 dmg and now the thumb controller won´t bind and the remote has a delay time of 2-3 seconds. It seems the thumb controller does´t actually manage to get updated to 1.2. Despite saying in the Assistent that the update has worked, it hasn´t if you read the version on the thumb controller which still shows version 1.0. Maybe this is the reason.
How do you downgrade? I have the old 1.9 but can´t force the downgrade. Wish I had´t touched anything. Never change a running ........
I´ve written to DJI support but I don´t know if it´ll do any good.
2016-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules