PROBLEMAS SE SEñAL
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rnd81
New

Puerto Rico

HOLA! LES ESCRIBO YA QUE ESTOY TENIENDO PROBLEMAS DE SEñAL, VUELO EL DRONE ALTO O BAJO Y ME HACE EL PROBLEMA. DICE WEAK SIGNAL LOST Y VUELVE Y COJE SEñAL RAPIDO. HACE ESO MUCHAS VECES, QUE PUEDE SER?
2016-8-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha rnd,

You appear to have written;

"Hello! This post I write since I am having problems of signal, the DRONE flying high or low and makes a problem for me. It says WEAK SIGNAL LOST and returns and picks up signal fast. Do you do that many times, is this correct?"

Sí, esto es un problema común para algunos zánganos.  Pero no es un problema para otros zánganos.  ¿Qué fantasma vuelas?  ¿Tienen sus antenas en la posición correcta?  ¿Visto el video DJI sobre posiciones de la antena para volar?  ¿Puede escribir en inglés?  

Aloha y Drone!

Yes, this is a common problem for some Drones.  But not a problem for other Drones.  What Phantom do you fly?  Do you have your antennas in the right position?  Have you watched the DJI video about antenna positions for flying?  Can you write in English?

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-5
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try this, are you using a Phantom 3 Standard?
2016-8-6
Use props
rnd81
New

Puerto Rico

Use the antenna correctly, I used always the same and never gave me problems. But ... now I use my phantom signal and i will come in seconds and that creates me a problem when fly. I spend taking the Drone together in front of me and that's what worries me. the signal turns red and in less than 1 second turns green.
2016-8-6
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

rnd81 Posted at 2016-8-6 01:51
Use the antenna correctly, I used always the same and never gave me problems. But ... now I use my p ...

Aloha rnd,

What Phantom do you fly?  

When you start the DJI GO flying app and the Drone and then you go into camera view, the pre-flight information menu comes up.  The top line says your firmware versions are the latest or it says an "Update is Required".  Is your firmware up to date?

Another way is to see what your firmware versions are.  This is important for anyone on the Forum to help you.  Certain versions have certain problems.  Those bugs are fixed in the next version.  So, we need to know what versions you have to help you.

To find what versions you are flying is to go to the General Settings menu.  To open it press the tab in the upper right corner of your flight screen.  The bottom option says "About".  When you press this, your firmware versions are displayed.  What are your firmware versions?

I sure am glad you can write in English!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-6
Use props
djiuser_ALoQOcklx3FZ
New

Argentina

HOLA TENGO EL MISMO PROBLEMA QUE MENCIONA RND81, PIERDO LA CONEXION CON EL DRON
CUANDO LO TENGO CERCA, SIN QUE ESTE VOLANDO

2021-4-23
Use props
djiuser_5PFsBOIkEn79
lvl.1

Colombia

Hola según las especificaciones del DJI MINI 3 PRO el alcance es d más de 5 km y lo e probado en varios entornos y no pasa d 1 km y ya empieza a perder señal, que pasa? Que estoy haciendo mal? Ayuda por favor
2023-1-2
Use props
fansf54a6462
New

Mexico

djiuser_5PFsBOIkEn79 Posted at 1-2 13:23
Hola según las especificaciones del DJI MINI 3 PRO el alcance es d más de 5 km y lo e probado en varios entornos y no pasa d 1 km y ya empieza a perder señal, que pasa? Que estoy haciendo mal? Ayuda por favor
Tengo el mismo problema. Lo resolviste?
2023-3-13
Use props
Angel Gabriel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98655 ft

United States

Mi phantom 4 advance solo sube 130metros y me. Pierde señal ya mire videos pero nada pasa solo llega a 100metros de distancia
2-10 23:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules