Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Faulty Gimbal?
916 2 2016-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Positveimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2772 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

I have just received a brand new Inspire version D air frame and X3 gimbal/camera after a crash where the old one was uneconomic to repair.
The Inspire was paired with my controller at the suppliers and updated.
Having just tried to set it up i think there is a fault. Obviously my first port of call is the supplier but they are not back in untill Monday and I just thought that I would run it past you in case I am missing something!

The Gimbal does its normal tests at switch on and then stops slightly off centre and then seems to drift back to centre. (Camera is working OK)
The remote left stick only moves the camera a short distance left and right, even if held on and when I let go it seems to drift back slightly and has no effect up and down.
The C2 button which is set to control yaw moves it up and down ok.
The gimbal yaw reset seems to work OK.
The Gimbal lock when set for FPV does not seem to work as it dosen't follow the bird when it is rotated by hand (not flown it yet)

I have tried a gimbal calibration, also a remote calibration and even another remote but to no avail.

As I say I will be in touch with the supplier on Monday but in the meantime, anyone any ideas?

Many thanks

2016-8-6
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I would try the IMU calibration. Does the camera point straight forward when flying (from a fpv point of view)?
)
2016-8-6
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello, Positveimage , if you can record a video that will be helpful to find out.
2016-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules