Dji
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
r4boat
lvl.1

United States

At my age (70) I know, "it cost you to learn".  Well I have learned (maybe). but a slow learner! This is my 3rd DJI product, Phantom, Phantom 2 Vision and now the P3standard.  I crashed the first one, duh.   They bricked my P2vision.  WTF....No FPV.   Npw the P3, Over heating problems? they changed battery sizes? App Problems etc.  My P3 Standard is brand new !  Two weeks old, so I flew it yesterday for the first time, and had gimbal errors, no wifi connection 1/2 the time, etc. Took the battery out and it was very hot.  So I could bore you to death, but with that said...no more DJI crap products for me.   There I am done venting.  P.S  I purchased the Litchi app and that seems to work better than the DJI Go !
2016-8-6
Use props
stuka
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

DId you have the litchi app out of memory? One or the other must be closed completely to get good connection. It makes huge difference.
2016-8-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello r4boat, when the battery reaches its heat threshold, you'll get a warning from DJI Go app. And you can also keep your eyes on the top right of the live feed which shows the battery temperature. It is recommended to land before the battery reaches 60°C.
For the signal issue, hope this video can help you
2016-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules