Question about DJI go app firmware cache
1963 4 2016-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

In DJI go app settings-clear cache I see clear firmware cache. What exactly is this I seen it before but the cache was empty. I haven't done any updates and now the firmware cache has a amount of 28m.
2016-8-6
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

Are you sure this isn't "clear video cache"? If it is, the phantom copies a lower resolution video on your tablet. Deleting this will remov those files and clear storage space in your tablet.
2016-8-6
Use props
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

digdat0 Posted at 2016-8-6 23:18
Are you sure this isn't "clear video cache"? If it is, the phantom copies a lower resolution video o ...

Yea it has clear cache video and under that it say clear firmware cache. I had a phantom 3 last year and never seen this. But now with the phantom 4 it has a option to clear firmware cache
2016-8-6
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello,gsxr07boy, it may be the controller's firmware cache. Never mind , you can clear it directly.
2016-8-6
Use props
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

DJI-Jessie Posted at 2016-8-7 11:38
Hello,gsxr07boy, it may be the controller's firmware cache. Never mind , you can clear it directly.

Hello.. I'm not sure it's the rc. I've had my p4 since first released from Apple Store and the firmware cache was always at 0,empty but as of a week or so the firmware cache has a amount of 28m. I haven't done any firmware updates lately so idk.
2016-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules