2103 7 2016-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
klubska
New

Spain

Hello.

I am the owner of Agras MG1.

I want to know how can I use it with waypoints, even if I have to buy something extra, as Phantom3, for example.

The zigzag mode is useful for regular shapes, but in real life regular crows are rare.

Regards.
2016-8-9
Use props
datincan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144649 ft
Ireland

Wow you have one!!! What is your typical use, can you really spray 7-10 Acres an hour?
2016-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry klubska, waypoint is not available for MG1. But the new MG-1S will add this feature.
Thank you for supporting DJI.
2017-1-11
Use props
lt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2516778 ft
South Africa

Hi Mindy. Do you have any indication on the release date for the MS-1S
2017-1-16
Use props
fans328e606e
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-11 22:34
Sorry klubska, waypoint is not available for MG1. But the new MG-1S will add this feature.
Thank you for supporting DJI.

I think that waypoint could be available for the owners of mg-1, now that the software for mg-1s has been developed. A software upgrade in mg-1 in combination with mg-1s' apps could do the job (i think).

It is unfair for the owners of mg-1 who first invested in mg-1 series, not to have this key function, especially if they offer spraying services and they don't use it for their own farm.

Is in DJI's plans to add waypoint ability to mg-1?
2017-3-1
Use props
chicopepe
lvl.2
Australia

I would like to see this happen cause I am an owner of a MG1, it like releasing a drone with phantom 1 tech and we all line and say shut up and take my money and become the testers, is a smart move for DJI to do this because people pay money to be the testers so DJI don't have to pay someone to test the drones and iron out all of the kinks.
2017-3-15
Use props
SFOPhantom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 718123 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes that would be great of course, but I might be mistaken here.

the MG 1 uses a DJI A2 flight controller which is a little different and requires that you will run a sort of DJI ground station app.

While the MG-1S use a special version of the A3 flight controller.

I do not believe a simple software upgrade would fix this. Let's hope that DJI will do the right thing and offers a Hardware and software upgrade for the MG-1.

That would be nice!
2017-11-25
Use props
fans328e606e
lvl.1
Greece

SFOPhantom Posted at 2017-11-25 21:10
Yes that would be great of course, but I might be mistaken here.

the MG 1 uses a DJI A2 flight controller which is a little different and requires that you will run a sort of DJI ground station app.

SFOPhantom, you are right.

DJI could also offer a guideline - either to users or authorized distributors - of how to install 2.4gHz data link (aerial unit) in order to use the DJI Ground Station app with the A2-AG controller
2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules