Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Problem
665 5 2016-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
habib.kothari
New

Sri Lanka

I have a Phantom Vision+ and I have been trying to make the gimbal tilt up and down but it just wont work. Could someone please help me out with this?
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello habib.kothari, I'd suggest you to replug the pin cables on the gimbal and calibrate the RC in both PT2 and RC system Assistant software. Then try again.  
2016-8-10
Use props
habib.kothari
New

Sri Lanka

I've downloaded the RC system Assistant software although when I connect the Phantom remote it doesn't detect it in the software so I'm not able to calibrate it. Is it because of the wire I'm using (Phone Cable). Because I can't seem to find the original cable.
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

habib.kothari@g Posted at 2016-8-10 20:47
I've downloaded the RC system Assistant software although when I connect the Phantom remote it doesn ...

You can use different usb cables and turn on the RC to try again. What's more, if it is convenient, you can try different RC with your drone and computer.
2016-8-10
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Hello habib.kothari can you give more details ?
"I have a Phantom Vision+ and I have been trying to make the gimbal tilt up and down but it just wont work. Could someone please help me out with this?"
- How are you trying to move the camera, with the Vision app or do you have the upgraded transmitter with the tilt wheel ? Have you tried both ?

"I've downloaded the RC system Assistant software although when I connect the Phantom remote it doesn't detect it in the software so I'm not able to calibrate it. Is it because of the wire I'm using (Phone Cable). Because I can't seem to find the original cable."

- Windows or Mac ? If windows have you installed the DJI WIN driver ? Transmitter switched on ?

Every little detail of what you are doing will help us to help you....

2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

habib.kothari@g Posted at 2016-8-10 20:47
I've downloaded the RC system Assistant software although when I connect the Phantom remote it doesn ...

To clarify, do you use a Mac or a PC? Is your RC the upgraded version with the gimbal wheel on the left or is it the basic version without it?
2016-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules