Guidance not working - Red light after startup
1869 5 2016-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blhurren
New

United Kingdom

Hi

I am unable to get the guidance to work, I can connect it to the software and have updated it to the latest firmware, it also shows the sensors as "working" however when I click the preview buttons, nothing appears in the boxes. This is the same for calibration. I think this is due to the guidance core not working. On startup, the light is off for a few seconds, goes green for about 5 seconds then turns solid red. My understanding is that this is a hardware failure? Is there anything that can be done - possibly using the reset button and reloading the firmware?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide a list of your set up? Is the firmware up to date on all components?
2016-8-11
Use props
blhurren
New

United Kingdom

It is a DJI Matrice 100, with single battery and guidance system. Firmware is up to date on all parts. I have tried powering the guidance both attached and separate from the Matrice, and either way the light goes solid red after starting up.
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

blhurren@gmail. Posted at 2016-8-12 17:52
It is a DJI Matrice 100, with single battery and guidance system. Firmware is up to date on all part ...

Are you able to set the advanced parameters for the Guidance core, which is on pages 19-20 of the Guidance manual? A link to the manual is below:

http://download.dji-innovations. ... _Manual_en_V1.6.pdf

If you have done that and the unit still does not work, then it is most likely a hardware issue that would require for you to seek an exchange through your dealer or a RMA through the Europe Support Center.
2016-8-12
Use props
blhurren
New

United Kingdom

I sent the Guidance system back to the dealer for repair, and they appear to have downgraded the firmware. This fixed the problem, but to test if it was just a problem with the firmware I updated to 1.4 and the problem came back. It seems that there is a problem with the latest guidance firmware. How do I manually downgrade the firmware myself? Has anybody else had a problem with the latest firmware?
2016-8-22
Use props
blhurren
New

United Kingdom

Has anyone else tested the latest firmware for Guidance and proved it works?
2016-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules