804 1 2016-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256686 ft
Italy

Hello,

I recently bought a second hand S900 with A2 - Lightbridge - and Zenmuse Z15 BMPCC.
Then after an update of the A2, I lost all the settings and had to go through a huge learning curve to set back all the settings (channel mapping etc...).

Problem 1: in the A2 software assistant

The R/C TX&RX settings with D-BUS works fine meaning I have one switch with 3 positions that switches to Manual - Altitude - Gps altitude.
But the A2 manual says that when switching of the transmitter (do they mean the radio or lightbridge?), the failsafe mode will be enabled and the cursor will point to any area out of the control modes. Well, when I switch of the transmitter (radio or lightbridge), nothing happens.
I have a futaba T8FG and in the failsafe setting of that channel I have set the following :  7  F/S  ON  +80%

Am I missing something? Or with the Lightbridge system it does not work like this?

Problem 2: spreading wings

Whenever I power up the drone the left leg spreads open about 5cm and then 2 seconds later comes back to its original position.
Then when spreading the wings with the switch, same kind of thing happens: meaning it opens 5 cm then opens completely. Same when coming down, closes to 95% and then after 2 sec closes completely.

Any idea how I can solve the problem?

Thank you so much for your input/Feedback

Eugene

2016-8-11
Use props
mail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256686 ft
Italy

Can any of you reading this give me some tips?
Thank you so much,

Eugene
2016-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules